Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer - Documentation

69 posts in this topic

just purchased, can the bot use fairy rings to travel? if not can u add it would greater gp/hr

8 hours ago, hugsnotdrugs said:

mate your bot still isnt working for me its doing my head in... still stands at bank doesnt open bank or anything just stands there

You set up the bot incorrectly.

First off, you didn't bring a camelot tab and second off you brought too many coins.

Read the documentation thread and don't just post on it.

Start at Clan Wars bank with an empty inventory. Let the bot gear itself up, not you.

5 hours ago, dalelocey said:

what skill reqs would you say for a pure? before trying this? or can you not do this monster with 1 def pure?

If you search the Zulrah Thread (not this one) for the 'def pure' or '1 def' you would mind many comments on/related to it.

It really depends on the other stats/features if they can pull up you have 1 defence.

Make sure not to use the blowpipe as well (as it switches to longrange).

1 hour ago, b u b i t said:

just purchased, can the bot use fairy rings to travel? if not can u add it would greater gp/hr

They are being added.

For now, only Zul-Andra teleports and the Camelot Charter Travel are added.

Will probably buy after you add fairy ring support and I figure out why so many people are dying with this script.

1 hour ago, lpxd said:

Will probably buy after you add fairy ring support and I figure out why so many people are dying with this script.

The majority if people in fact are not dying very often.

all.png

So i was wondering, if you have a ban rate recorded, as well as how long would be YOUR recommended time to use this bot. Also i wanted to know whether or not you are setting the proxies up directly through the connection of tribot, or is it recommended that i use a vpn if possible in case my ip has already been flagged as it is, i know some of these questions are rhetorical but i just want the words from the author himself:)

On 8/29/2016 at 8:59 PM, hiphopkid99 said:

So i was wondering, if you have a ban rate recorded, as well as how long would be YOUR recommended time to use this bot. Also i wanted to know whether or not you are setting the proxies up directly through the connection of tribot, or is it recommended that i use a vpn if possible in case my ip has already been flagged as it is, i know some of these questions are rhetorical but i just want the words from the author himself:)

I would simulate human play time and break time to reduce bans.

Set up proxies directly through the TRiBot client. Select them in the console when you start the bot. Make sure you use one proxy per account.

Read:

Is there a chance you could add the posibility to do multiple runs? like when more than X food and prayer doses go back to the boat for another run?

3 hours ago, karelpeter said:

Is there a chance you could add the posibility to do multiple runs? like when more than X food and prayer doses go back to the boat for another run?

Yes this will probably added in the next rewrite.

3 hours ago, Sectoral said:

I guess I cannot use glass client with this..

It is not recommended with this version of LG and the way the script is written as it is much slower.

It will work with very high level accounts.

However, the next version of the script will be faster and more LG compatible.

On 9/29/2016 at 9:28 AM, Worthy said:

It is not recommended with this version of LG and the way the script is written as it is much slower.

It will work with very high level accounts.

However, the next version of the script will be faster and more LG compatible.

LMK when new version is please :)

1 hour ago, MagicLand said:

LMK when new version is please :)

I will post on this thread with the announcement and/or the link to the beta thread.

1 person likes this

Hey, if i have three zulrah accounts i wanna bot with at the same time, can i run them all with the 24,99$ package? i don't get this whole "auth" thing. thanks

So I've set up the GUI and read this topic but I still can't start the script. Any help?

EDIT: Nvm found it out

Edited by blkmagic
solved
1 person likes this

it wont grab my current gear, i watched the video d I'm doing the exact same but its just staying on red x's no matter what I hit

6 hours ago, adam1994rs said:

it wont grab my current gear, i watched the video d I'm doing the exact same but its just staying on red x's no matter what I hit

Try:

1) Opening your equipment tab before pressing the "Grab Equipment" button

2) Close TRiBot. Delete your .tribot folder. Restart