Jump to content
Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer - Documentation

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This script seems to only be functional at 130+ mouse speed  and not using "middle mouse button to adjust view" option lol? So one of those or both of those or both of those together absolutely break the script and it just repeatedly dies lol? Or  it just needs 130+ mouse speed for normal function? I tried like anything under and it just does stupid inneficient things. I wanted to adjust my mouse speed and stuff a bit so i look a  little different as a bot than the normal, default settings but i guess the default settings are the only ones that get efficient kills and dont do silly panicky moves and flicking that makes you die? Im assuming this is something about responding to certain triggers at an adequate ("sweet spot") speed.... but still feel like im misunderstanding something?

 

Thanks for the help guys.

 

What I'm trying to express is that it seems to only run normally for me and actually function as normal with 130+ mouse speed. Is this an established thing with this script or am i doing something wrong? 

Also realized maybe its just rlly bad with magic & range potions bc those are off when using default settings too. So maybe it just turns panicky and funny and confused with pots? so better w/out pots so far?

 

Honestly cant tell but the script does weird things with certain settings.

Thanks.

Edited by whatever123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The script keeps dying repeatedly. Constantly. So much its basically not profiting, it dies MOST times it attempts zulrah. This isnt normal behavior right?

Seriously, I've tried all types of settings. I've even kept things basically default and it still dies so much on a high level account with very high hp and 99 mage. I thought this script was going to be a fantastic zulrah script... Am I setting something up wrong? Or has this been abandoned and I didn't know? Please someone give me some more context or explanation.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, whatever123 said:

The script keeps dying repeatedly. Constantly. So much its basically not profiting, it dies MOST times it attempts zulrah. This isnt normal behavior right?

Seriously, I've tried all types of settings. I've even kept things basically default and it still dies so much on a high level account with very high hp and 99 mage. I thought this script was going to be a fantastic zulrah script... Am I setting something up wrong? Or has this been abandoned and I didn't know? Please someone give me some more context or explanation.

 

Thanks.

It has not been abandoned. I'll post some pictures of runtimes soon.

Check my comment on the other thread:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, melofiscoso said:

Hey Worthy, this is a great script, I just bought it on Saturday and it's already gotten me 500 kills so thanks! just wondering, is there going to be any update in the future to support imbued hearts?

It does support it. If you have it in your bank it will automatically use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KamaKozzi said:

Had it working earlier. Tried looking glass and now i cant even grab my equipment to create a new 'profile'. I am in fixed mode. Help please?

Are you using 64-bit OSBuddy? Have you read all the documentation and followed the troubleshooting section?

Are there any errors in the Client or Bot debug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 5:49 PM, Worthy said:

It has not been abandoned. I'll post some pictures of runtimes soon.

Check my comment on the other thread:

 

Just coming back to say the bot is running great! The problem was that I had to reset all the f keys to default settings in runescape settings. Happy botting friends!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just want to say this is the most impressive script I've ever seen (as a CS graduate / Machine Learning Engineer) and you are a Java God. Please make advanced scripting tutorials.

Edited by bjabr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo,

i have a problem with the character setup for the outfits i wear my outfits i want like mage or range i do the use equipped it goes to my armour weared in game and then doesnt do anything and doesnt add it in the thing it only stays in red crosses and cant get my outfit in it been struggling with this for hours :/

 

plz help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kletskop said:

yo,

i have a problem with the character setup for the outfits i wear my outfits i want like mage or range i do the use equipped it goes to my armour weared in game and then doesnt do anything and doesnt add it in the thing it only stays in red crosses and cant get my outfit in it been struggling with this for hours :/

 

plz help?

Please read the first post of this thread. It contains information on how to start the script correctly and how to troubleshoot problems.

Make sure Runescape is in fixed mode, not resizeable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, omgiomg said:

The script keeps auto exiting after trying to start the bot. Help?

Start the bot at the bank with empty inventory and nothing equipped.

Make sure to read everything in the first post of this thread as well.

 

E: It also says why it stops in the Client Debug.

Edited by Worthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting this Error in the Client Debug after my kills and is stopping my Script. Any Advice?

 

  • [19:29:17] Zulrah's scales -> 202gp * 275 = 55550gp
  • [19:29:50] java.lang.NullPointerException: Item actions are null for item (ID): 3144
  • [19:29:50] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.ZM(ri:1333)
  • [19:29:50] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.withdrawItem(ri:1210)
  • [19:29:50] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.withdraw(ri:1254)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.api.bc.k(GeneralUtils.java:1222)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.zulrahslayer.c.w.k(DoBanking.java:398)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.zulrahslayer.c.w.k(DoBanking.java:345)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.zulrahslayer.c.w.k(DoBanking.java:242)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.api.framework.script.impl.NodeScript.k(NodeScript.java:85)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.api.framework.script.core.BasicScript.run(BasicScript.java:175)
  • [19:29:50] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [19:29:50] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v2.267 by Worthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mudkip001 said:

Getting this Error in the Client Debug after my kills and is stopping my Script. Any Advice?

 

  • [19:29:17] Zulrah's scales -> 202gp * 275 = 55550gp
  • [19:29:50] java.lang.NullPointerException: Item actions are null for item (ID): 3144
  • [19:29:50] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.ZM(ri:1333)
  • [19:29:50] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.withdrawItem(ri:1210)
  • [19:29:50] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.withdraw(ri:1254)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.api.bc.k(GeneralUtils.java:1222)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.zulrahslayer.c.w.k(DoBanking.java:398)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.zulrahslayer.c.w.k(DoBanking.java:345)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.zulrahslayer.c.w.k(DoBanking.java:242)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.api.framework.script.impl.NodeScript.k(NodeScript.java:85)
  • [19:29:50] at scripts.api.framework.script.core.BasicScript.run(BasicScript.java:175)
  • [19:29:50] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [19:29:50] Thank you for using Zulrah Slayer v2.267 by Worthy

This is fixed on the development release. You can check the box on the TRiBot Loader to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×