Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer - Documentation

13 hours ago, mac90909 said:

92 hp/86 def/85 range/89 mage/ 70 pray/void/diamon bolts e/ trident.. sharks. karamb. all pots recommended. I've died 3 times.. is there something im doing wrong..?

Post pictures of gear and GUI setup.

9 hours ago, Worthy said:

Post pictures of gear and GUI setup.

after it died it said "going to bank" and i watched it walk from fally to Castlewars(idk why?)

pictures of gui : 

7cb6abe2d7b387e16098b820546ad259.png

GEAR: I TRIED VOID FIRST TO AVOID REPAIR COST UPON DEATH BUT DIED, CHANGED GEAR TO MORE EXPENSIVE TO SEE IF IT WOULD FIX IT, and NOPE:

becfa925436f5500f26ec2c8ebc83d19.png442ed76f8006179a700270801ea77d9b.png

I've tried 3-6 karambwans, i've tried taking 1, i've tried moving the reaction bar, nothing.. I'd like to exhaust every possibility of it being my fault before I start bitching at the scripter for a refund(because the 3 kills it got in the 18 hours last night made me 400k LMAO) so the pontential is there.. if it would stop dying..

Edited by mac90909

3 hours ago, mac90909 said:

after it died it said "going to bank" and i watched it walk from fally to Castlewars(idk why?)

pictures of gui : 

7cb6abe2d7b387e16098b820546ad259.png

GEAR: I TRIED VOID FIRST TO AVOID REPAIR COST UPON DEATH BUT DIED, CHANGED GEAR TO MORE EXPENSIVE TO SEE IF IT WOULD FIX IT, and NOPE:

becfa925436f5500f26ec2c8ebc83d19.png442ed76f8006179a700270801ea77d9b.png

I've tried 3-6 karambwans, i've tried taking 1, i've tried moving the reaction bar, nothing.. I'd like to exhaust every possibility of it being my fault before I start bitching at the scripter for a refund(because the 3 kills it got in the 18 hours last night made me 400k LMAO) so the pontential is there.. if it would stop dying..

Use the RCB, your range level is too low for it. Use a malediction ward, occult amulet, and infinity boots.

Increase your mouse speed and use 5 karambwans.

Use the RCB, your range level is too low for it. Use a malediction ward, occult amulet, and infinity boots.

Increase your mouse speed and use 5 karambwans.

i've changed the gear, and the gui like you've suggest over skype.. still keep getting 3 deaths before i get one kill and then repeat..

ef899e601afc42bbd768e5173a7f4b64.png

Literally has been at that spot for 7 hours, and cost me money in supplies by dying 10 times every 2 kills (-:, there's not much I can do the GUI is simple there's no real way for me to fuck it up THIS bad, i've done the gear changes recommended by OP i've done the GUI changes recommended by OP i've tried the changes he sugjested over skype.. anyone else's bots stopping like this too? 

How Do I get my bot to stop-stopping?

How Do i get my bot to turn up a fucking profit and stop dying !!?!?!?

Thanks again for any suggestions.. really want to fix this(:

Edited by mac90909

Literally has been at that spot for 7 hours, and cost me money in supplies by dying 10 times every 2 kills (-:, there's not much I can do the GUI is simple there's no real way for me to fuck it up THIS bad, i've done the gear changes recommended by OP i've done the GUI changes recommended by OP i've tried the changes he sugjested over skype.. anyone else's bots stopping like this too? 

The bot idling is an issue which is a TRiBot glitch I believe and is currently being patched.

As for the bot performing, I have told you to take an hour video and point out any issues.

As for the '10 deaths to 2 kills', that is clearly false and the bot is doing much better than that:

mac90909.png

The bot idling is an issue which is a TRiBot glitch I believe and is currently being patched.

As for the bot performing, I have told you to take an hour video and point out any issues.

As for the '10 deaths to 2 kills', that is clearly false and the bot is doing much better than that:

mac90909.png

deleted media.

Edited by mac90909

@mac90909

I would definitely blur out the account information unless you want your account to get banned.

Also found these pics as well. You went 14 kills and 2 deaths, nice!

uhaaAdN.jpg

RDOmmZ8.png

As for the issue you are having, don't gear up the bot yourself, let the bot set itself up (the documentation thread says this explicitly).

• Like 1

I left the account naked, and it geared up it self, currently not dying(tested an account with 42def/52pray/90hp, it is also still getting stuck. ( zul-andra teleport scrolls wont work) thanks for working with me till it got fixed! 8kills; 2 deaths: 1hour. 

Edited by mac90909

I left the account naked, and it geared up it self, currently not dying(tested an account with 42def/52pray/90hp, it is also still getting stuck. ( zul-andra teleport scrolls wont work) thanks for working with me till it got fixed! 8kills; 2 deaths: 1hour. 

So it is working? Glad it has worked out.

Where is it getting stuck? Can you please take a picture of the entire screen when it is stuck and PM it to me?

So it is working? Glad it has worked out.

Where is it getting stuck? Can you please take a picture of the entire screen when it is stuck and PM it to me?

yes it is working, it is gearing up 100% by it self, and turning the mouse speed up to 180% also is getting all of the prayer switches in, and 5 karambwans seem to beat the combos. next time it get stucks I will do that(:

On 11-6-2016 at 4:17 PM, mac90909 said:

ef899e601afc42bbd768e5173a7f4b64.png

I'm also getting stuck at this place, don't know how to fix it. 

Does anyone has a solution?

5 hours ago, zembaa said:

I'm also getting stuck at this place, don't know how to fix it. 

Does anyone has a solution?

Will be fixed soon; working on it now.

To avoid issues you can use the Zul-Andra teleport method for now. 

Follow the main thread for updates.

Edit: Updated script.
Check out main thread for more information 

Edited by Worthy

Took a while to get the script right. Would recommend to do 4-5 item switch, sacrifice bonuses will be a lot more beneficial as the switches arent very fast.
Tempted to run this bot nonstop but its too risky -_- .
Use rune cross bow/trident with unholy book. Use godcape and dont bother with avas (the cost of bolts is worth the 1 less extra switch)

IMG_0178.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hugsnotdrugs said:

mate this bot isn't working for me I'm doing everything as guide says and it just keeps opening bank grabbing items then bot stops

Whenever the bot stops, it gives you a message in the Client Debug.

If it stops at the bank, you are probably out of an item that you need. Read the Client Debug and it will tell you what item you need.

13 hours ago, thyshall said:

Does the walking function to zulrah actually work? if so what are the items required, ive been trying with stamina pots (4) and cammy teletabs but its not working?
would be nice if it did so it would save me 80k per death

Yes. Read the documentation it explains it.

O1ykW4N.png

• Like 1

thankyou, ive been just using the zulrah teleports on a maxed acc, could only afford 10 trips at a time now i can do 70+ and have made 10m in a few days. thanks alot worthy for a top shelf script, there are a few bugs ive noticed though, if you die and reclaim your stuff and either have a mith dart on the ground or your invent it plays up and just keeps equiping blowpipe then dart for ever, also it sometimes priorities a magic pot does over prayer potion and ive died a few times due to that. other then that it runs perfectly, i understand there would be bugs in such an advanced script.

rate 9/10 :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Slayer
      Features
      V2 HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES (this script has been fully rewritten) LG Compatible The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Dynamically prioritized combat framework Zulrah fight very CPU efficient! Travel method support update Zul-Andra teleport scrolls Charter Travel Camelot port [via Camelot teleports] Catherby port [via Catherby port lunar teleport] Khazard port [via Khazard port lunar teleport] Fairy Ring Network Fairy ring via Varrock Teleport Fairy ring via Quest Cape Fairy ring via Ardougne Cloak Fairy ring via Salve Graveyard Teleport Fairy ring via slayer ring Fairy ring via House Teleport (mounted) Ornate pool support If so, the script will use castle wars bank instead Jewelry box support If so, the script will use a custom kill / bank loop (with no Ring of Dueling) Or use another player's house! Ability to input a list of names. There are so many customizeable options for every travel method I recommend checking out the documentation thread for a full detailed explanation if you are considering purchasing.
        As of 4/21/2018 the bot now supports resizeable mode!
      This is one of the most human-like antibans any botting client can offer.
        Set range and magic sets  Also supports an optional mage only mode Swaps gear and prays efficiently Prayer flickering for JAD phases Calculates zulrah drop earnings Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms) Tracks arrow count, charge count, and ammo count for all special weapons Repairs barrows armor  Reorganizes inventory! Drags and drops items like a real player Supports serpentine helmets Supports cooked karambwans Supports special attacks Supports ring of suffering Supports prayer potions or super restores Supports stamina potions Supports summer pies for agility boost Supports imbued heart Supports random world hopping Supports new rigour and augury prayers Supports vengeance spell with optimal timing Ability to use rune pouch Requires Earth, Death, and Astral runes Picks up and banks the Zulrah pet Dodges melee phase attacks Sexy loot table. Analyze your drops! Hiscores system (below) Dynamic signatures (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
      Detailed session log dump. Keep track of exactly how all your bots do!
      ABC V2 Level 10  
      Official Discord Discussion
      http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

External Documentation Thread
      I have moved a large part of the documentation to an external thread which contains how to:
      Create an armor preset Decide what gear to wear Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character Start the script correctly Other notable information If you are considering purchasing this script, read the documentation thread.

Proggies

More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
      Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat). If using LG, have at least 85 of both.
      - High defence and hp (>= 70 for barrows), HP recommend at least 75
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System
      V1 Hiscores (OLD) V2 Hiscores (CURRENT)
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (make sure it is all lowercase), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
       (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).

Pricing
      The Casual Botter
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
      - 24.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month

Gold Farmer's Discount
      - 79.99 CREDITS | 5 auths for 1 month
      - 134.99 CREDITS | 10 auths for 1 month
      - 174.99 CREDITS | 15 auths for 1 month
      - 224.99 CREDITS | 25 auths for 1 month
      - 299.99 CREDITS | 50 auths for 1 month
      Note: the number of auths designates the number of RS accounts you can run on this script at a given time.

Click below to purchase or for FREE TWO HOUR TRIAL:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Helper

NOTE: This script does NOT kill Zulrah for you. It guides you through the kill process and tracks information.
      Think of it as a plugin for RuneScape (as the script never directly interacts with the game, but just paints information on the screen).

Features
      No risk of ban from the script itself (the only other factor could be the Client but @TRiLeZ states it is undetectable) Easy to set-up GUI Hiscores system (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour Supports resizable mode! (side-panels and transparent chat box support). The bot can remind you to Recharge the blowpipe/trident/serpentime helmets Select the best prayers Wear the selected armor Change combat styles Eat food Cure venom Equip rings of recoil Drink prayer/mage/range potions Use special attacks Repair barrows armor Pickups pets The script guides you to kill Zulrah in the most efficient manner, even taking in Melee safe spots into account Now supporting resizable mode! You may even adjust the size of the script while the script is active!

GUI Settings

How it works (note this is a human playing)

How to setup an equipment profile (from my Zulrah Slayer but same concept)

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/hp/def/magic
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Hiscores System
      Link

Proggies

Pricing
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 6 Months | 1 Auth
      Get it here now!

Dynamic Signature

[center][url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/53608-/][img=http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahHelper/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png][/url][/center]  
      Things to note:
      Green tiles are where you should currently stand Blue tiles are where you should get ready to stand next Red tiles are where Zulrah will spawn Do use karambwans and magic/range potions for faster kills. Do use function keys (esc, f5) so switch tabs quicker. If a karambwan and food is glowing in green, eat the food first and then the karambwan. When battling a certain Zulrah phase, hover over the blue dot on the minimap, and the second Zulrah dives into the ground, click the blue square. Afterwards then wear your new armor, pray the new prayers, eat (if needed), and change combat styles (if needed). Watch this informative video detailing how to deal with the JAD phase  This script is just an overlay, it is not supposed to be meant with LG as it does not interact with the game. TRiLeZ has stated the client is undetectable, and the script does not interact with the game, so there is no chance of a ban, thus LG is not plausible to use. IF using Looking Glass, use 64-bit OSBuddy. Additionally go into File > Settings on the TRiBot client and increase the paint delay to 50+ to reduce lag.  
      With the required stats, you should be able to "legit" Zulrah in a few kills.
      There is also a two hour trial with the script! Don't be alarmed if you don't kill it on the first try though, it could take a few times to get into the rhythm.

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By erickho123
      BUY IT NOW!

Monthly (Unlimited accounts) $14.99 https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/619
      Lifetime (One account/auth) $29.99 https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/620
      RSGP: http://erickshop.com, (The system is fully automated.)

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.

Exrunecrafter is an advanced runecrafting script with unique features that makes it the fastest runecrafter on TRiBot and definitely any other competing websites. It is known for its speed, stability and many others features. These features include abyss crafting, and normal crafting! It has the potential to get up to 4K+ natures per hour, making it the fastest runecrafter  on the market. Please refer to the specifics down below hidden in the spoiler tags
      Antiban [ABCL 10]
      Abyss Crafting Features!
      Normal crafting Features!:
      Pouch Retrieval Tool:
      FAQ:
       Setting up the script
      HOW TO RUNECRAFT?:
      SCRIPT ARGUMENT TO SKIP GUI:
      GET YOUR Dynamic Signature:
      GUI/Progress pictures
    • By Artifice
      Hi I'm new to botting and I've finally set up Worthy's Zulrah Slayer bot but for some reason the script malfunctions whenever my client gets a random event and solves it. I tried searching on how to dismiss the random events and it says you go to settings>general settings but there is no option for me. The most bottom option on the settings is "Use Hook Storage" and then I can't scroll any further. I'm on Mac OS btw. Any help will be appreciated thank you

Edit: solved I already had it unchecked..
    • By altranate
      Just making this topic regarding my Looking Glass/Zulrah Script inconsitant proformance compared to the Tribot client.

Over the past few days I've had multiple problems using Looking Glass with my Zulrah Script, I have been advised by the script writter (Worthy) to use 64bit Java with 64bit OSBuddy for the best outcome of Looking Glass however I am still dying a lot more compared to using Tribot's own client. I am using the best world in regards to connectiion however I still find it extremely laggy etc when I can run 10 Tribot clients at once without any problems - I do understand there would be a slight delay mirroring another client (OSBuddy) however it's pointless if I keep dying.

If anyone has any ideas or advise in regards to helping my Looking Glass proformance then please do comment below.
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies