Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer - Documentation

69 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, mac90909 said:

92 hp/86 def/85 range/89 mage/ 70 pray/void/diamon bolts e/ trident.. sharks. karamb. all pots recommended. I've died 3 times.. is there something im doing wrong..?

Post pictures of gear and GUI setup.

9 hours ago, Worthy said:

Post pictures of gear and GUI setup.

after it died it said "going to bank" and i watched it walk from fally to Castlewars(idk why?)

pictures of gui : 

7cb6abe2d7b387e16098b820546ad259.png

GEAR: I TRIED VOID FIRST TO AVOID REPAIR COST UPON DEATH BUT DIED, CHANGED GEAR TO MORE EXPENSIVE TO SEE IF IT WOULD FIX IT, and NOPE:

becfa925436f5500f26ec2c8ebc83d19.png442ed76f8006179a700270801ea77d9b.png

I've tried 3-6 karambwans, i've tried taking 1, i've tried moving the reaction bar, nothing.. I'd like to exhaust every possibility of it being my fault before I start bitching at the scripter for a refund(because the 3 kills it got in the 18 hours last night made me 400k LMAO) so the pontential is there.. if it would stop dying..

Edited by mac90909

3 hours ago, mac90909 said:

after it died it said "going to bank" and i watched it walk from fally to Castlewars(idk why?)

pictures of gui : 

7cb6abe2d7b387e16098b820546ad259.png

GEAR: I TRIED VOID FIRST TO AVOID REPAIR COST UPON DEATH BUT DIED, CHANGED GEAR TO MORE EXPENSIVE TO SEE IF IT WOULD FIX IT, and NOPE:

becfa925436f5500f26ec2c8ebc83d19.png442ed76f8006179a700270801ea77d9b.png

I've tried 3-6 karambwans, i've tried taking 1, i've tried moving the reaction bar, nothing.. I'd like to exhaust every possibility of it being my fault before I start bitching at the scripter for a refund(because the 3 kills it got in the 18 hours last night made me 400k LMAO) so the pontential is there.. if it would stop dying..

Use the RCB, your range level is too low for it. Use a malediction ward, occult amulet, and infinity boots.

Increase your mouse speed and use 5 karambwans.

Use the RCB, your range level is too low for it. Use a malediction ward, occult amulet, and infinity boots.

Increase your mouse speed and use 5 karambwans.

i've changed the gear, and the gui like you've suggest over skype.. still keep getting 3 deaths before i get one kill and then repeat..

ef899e601afc42bbd768e5173a7f4b64.png

Literally has been at that spot for 7 hours, and cost me money in supplies by dying 10 times every 2 kills (-:, there's not much I can do the GUI is simple there's no real way for me to fuck it up THIS bad, i've done the gear changes recommended by OP i've done the GUI changes recommended by OP i've tried the changes he sugjested over skype.. anyone else's bots stopping like this too? 

How Do I get my bot to stop-stopping?

How Do i get my bot to turn up a fucking profit and stop dying !!?!?!?

Thanks again for any suggestions.. really want to fix this(:

Edited by mac90909

Literally has been at that spot for 7 hours, and cost me money in supplies by dying 10 times every 2 kills (-:, there's not much I can do the GUI is simple there's no real way for me to fuck it up THIS bad, i've done the gear changes recommended by OP i've done the GUI changes recommended by OP i've tried the changes he sugjested over skype.. anyone else's bots stopping like this too? 

The bot idling is an issue which is a TRiBot glitch I believe and is currently being patched.

As for the bot performing, I have told you to take an hour video and point out any issues.

As for the '10 deaths to 2 kills', that is clearly false and the bot is doing much better than that:

mac90909.png

The bot idling is an issue which is a TRiBot glitch I believe and is currently being patched.

As for the bot performing, I have told you to take an hour video and point out any issues.

As for the '10 deaths to 2 kills', that is clearly false and the bot is doing much better than that:

mac90909.png

deleted media.

Edited by mac90909

@mac90909

I would definitely blur out the account information unless you want your account to get banned.

Also found these pics as well. You went 14 kills and 2 deaths, nice!

uhaaAdN.jpg

RDOmmZ8.png

As for the issue you are having, don't gear up the bot yourself, let the bot set itself up (the documentation thread says this explicitly).

1 person likes this

I left the account naked, and it geared up it self, currently not dying(tested an account with 42def/52pray/90hp, it is also still getting stuck. ( zul-andra teleport scrolls wont work) thanks for working with me till it got fixed! 8kills; 2 deaths: 1hour. 

Edited by mac90909

I left the account naked, and it geared up it self, currently not dying(tested an account with 42def/52pray/90hp, it is also still getting stuck. ( zul-andra teleport scrolls wont work) thanks for working with me till it got fixed! 8kills; 2 deaths: 1hour. 

So it is working? Glad it has worked out.

Where is it getting stuck? Can you please take a picture of the entire screen when it is stuck and PM it to me?

So it is working? Glad it has worked out.

Where is it getting stuck? Can you please take a picture of the entire screen when it is stuck and PM it to me?

yes it is working, it is gearing up 100% by it self, and turning the mouse speed up to 180% also is getting all of the prayer switches in, and 5 karambwans seem to beat the combos. next time it get stucks I will do that(:

On 11-6-2016 at 4:17 PM, mac90909 said:

ef899e601afc42bbd768e5173a7f4b64.png

I'm also getting stuck at this place, don't know how to fix it. 

Does anyone has a solution?

5 hours ago, zembaa said:

I'm also getting stuck at this place, don't know how to fix it. 

Does anyone has a solution?

Will be fixed soon; working on it now.

To avoid issues you can use the Zul-Andra teleport method for now. 

Follow the main thread for updates.

Edit: Updated script.
Check out main thread for more information 

Edited by Worthy

Took a while to get the script right. Would recommend to do 4-5 item switch, sacrifice bonuses will be a lot more beneficial as the switches arent very fast.
Tempted to run this bot nonstop but its too risky -_- .
Use rune cross bow/trident with unholy book. Use godcape and dont bother with avas (the cost of bolts is worth the 1 less extra switch)

IMG_0178.JPG

1 person likes this

It Keeps getting my bank pin wrong is this the scripts fault for the tribot clients fault?

55 minutes ago, E45 said:

It Keeps getting my bank pin wrong is this the scripts fault for the tribot clients fault?

Client.

Go to

VUH63if.png\

And add your account with its pin number.
Select the account when running a script.

mate this bot isn't working for me I'm doing everything as guide says and it just keeps opening bank grabbing items then bot stops

16 hours ago, hugsnotdrugs said:

mate this bot isn't working for me I'm doing everything as guide says and it just keeps opening bank grabbing items then bot stops

Whenever the bot stops, it gives you a message in the Client Debug.

If it stops at the bank, you are probably out of an item that you need. Read the Client Debug and it will tell you what item you need.

Is there a way to permanently keep auto-retaliate off. That can really help the kdr.. I find that the bot kind of messes up a lot when its fighting the babies as well.

Does the walking function to zulrah actually work? if so what are the items required, ive been trying with stamina pots (4) and cammy teletabs but its not working?
would be nice if it did so it would save me 80k per death

13 hours ago, thyshall said:

Does the walking function to zulrah actually work? if so what are the items required, ive been trying with stamina pots (4) and cammy teletabs but its not working?
would be nice if it did so it would save me 80k per death

Yes. Read the documentation it explains it.

O1ykW4N.png

1 person likes this

thankyou, ive been just using the zulrah teleports on a maxed acc, could only afford 10 trips at a time now i can do 70+ and have made 10m in a few days. thanks alot worthy for a top shelf script, there are a few bugs ive noticed though, if you die and reclaim your stuff and either have a mith dart on the ground or your invent it plays up and just keeps equiping blowpipe then dart for ever, also it sometimes priorities a magic pot does over prayer potion and ive died a few times due to that. other then that it runs perfectly, i understand there would be bugs in such an advanced script.

rate 9/10 :)

1 person likes this

mate your bot still isnt working for me its doing my head in... still stands at bank doesnt open bank or anything just stands there

wtf.PNG

wtf2.PNG

what skill reqs would you say for a pure? before trying this? or can you not do this monster with 1 def pure?