Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer - Documentation

69 posts in this topic

Greetings.

This thread serves as a supplemental guide to help users set up the Zulrah Slayer once it has been purchased

It covers how to:

• Create an armor preset
  • Decide what gear to wear
  • Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character
  • Start the script correctly

How to properly create an armor preset:

Make sure you have both the magic and range armors set up in one preset as the video shows.

What Gear Should I wear?
Best settings work with a switch of 4 items or less.
ArmorAhrim's/Armadyl > Ahrim's/Karil's > Void with Range and Magic Void > (mystic/d'hide not recommended)
HelmetIf not using void --> Serpentine Helm > Farseer Helm > Ahrim's Hood > (mystic hat not recommended)
AmuletOccult Necklace with Fury switch > Just Fury > Just Occult > Glory
RingRecoil Rings
GlovesVoid Gloves > / Best Culinaromancer gloves (Barrows are best)
Weapon (magic): Trident of the Swamp > Trident of the Seas
Weapon (range)Blowpipe (only if Range >= 93) > Armadyl crossbow > Rune crossbow > Crystal Bow > Magic Short bow
Ammo: Mithril darts for Blowpipe and Diamond(e) bolts with Armadyl crossbow Rune crossbow; Use Ruby(e) if < 85 range

NOTE --> If Using a one handed weapon, go for the best magic and range accuracy off-hands you have, Ely/Arcane being the best options; Odium and Malediction switch > Magic Book (like Mage's) > Unholy/Ancient books

This gear is just the recommended standard gear. You can use whatever gear you want.
Boots and cape are up to you, but optimize your Magic Attack bonus. Magic is the most important stat.

How Do I Set Up the GUI for My Account?

The following GUI documentation is based off of this GUI:

mooRL8P.png

Inventory Setup

• Food Type - if your account is a very high level account, you can use foods which heal on the lower end of the health spectrum, such as monkfish. If you have a decent to low level account, it is highly recommended to use food healing a large amount of hitpoints, such as sharks.
    • IF YOU ARE USING MULTI-KILL, have a high level healing food (like sharks)
  • Karambwans - Always use these! To determine how many you need, you should run the bot a few times and find the right amount of karambwans, where the bot uses all of them (or less) just before Zulrah dies. Play around with this number, but it should be anywhere from 3-6 based on your health/defence level.
  • Prayer Potions - Use 1 if your prayer level is >= 70, otherwise use 2 or 3.
    • IF YOU ARE USING MULTI-KILL, use 2 if your prayer level is >= 70, otherwise 3
  • Use Full Prayer Potions - If this option is selected the bot will only withdraw full potions before each battle, otherwise the bot may decant potions or bring an emptier pot.
    • This option has permanently disabled, if you need to decant your remaining potions, go the the Grand Exchange, and there is an NPC who can decant them in one tick for you
  • Magic Potions - These are a must with any magic level.
  • Range Potions - These are not as important as magic potions but are still highly recommended with any range level.

Character Traits

• Eat at - this should beset to around 60-75% depending on how high your HP level is.
  • ABC Decides - don't use this. It is just here to comply with premium script regulations.
  • Mouse speed - this is up to you, it doesn't really matter.

Additional Settings

• Charter Boat Travel - if selected, the bot will take the boat South East of Camelot to port tyras and run south the Zul-Andra Island. You must have Camelot Teleport tablets in the bank for this.
    • Stamina Potions - if selected, the bot will stop by Catherby bank on the way to the dock to bank, withdraw a stamina potions, and take a dose. You should use this if your agility is < 80 or you run out of run energy before you reach the Sacrificial Boat.
  • Fairy Ring Travel - if selected, make sure to have Varrock Teleport tabs in the bank. The bot will use these to teleport and use the fairy ring west of Grand Exchange
  • Extra-food - if selected, the bot will grab an extra piece of food to fill the remaining inventory slot on the way to Zulrah, if applicable
  • Multi-kill - if selected, the bot will fight Zulrah again without banking if it has enough food, prayer potions, and anti-venom
  • Safe-tele - if selected, the bot will teleport out of the Zulrah fight early if it is out of food and the Zulrah HP % is greater than or equal to the inputted value
  • Idle logout timer - 7 minutes is a pretty good time for most people. Within 7 minutes the bot should always be in a Zulrah battle. If you find that the script logs out early then increase it to 8-10. 

How Do I Start the script correctly?

• This attack option must be selected:
    bdaef53c863a9b019853a4598d117b96.png
  • Start the script at Clan Wars bank
  • Click the paint to hide it
  • To delete an equipment preset, go to your .tribot folder > Worthy Zulrah Slayer > Equipment and just delete any of the .ini preset files.
    Note: You must do this while the script is not running

• Do not use Boots of Lightness
  • Do not press "Re-Run Script". Use "Start Script" EVERY TIME.
  • If you do not want Defence XP (pure), do not use the blowpipe, as it switches to long range to reach Zulrah in some phases
  • If using the Serpentine Helmet, fully charge it. This costs ~1m OSGP and lasts for 15 hours of combat. This can last hundreds of Zulrah battles. If the helmet runs out, the bot will recharge it but the bot may die for that kill; this however is a rare and very infrequent occurrence.
  • Make sure rooves are turned OFF (type ::toggleroof in game chat)
  • Set f-key bindings to default
  • You must use Anti-Venom+ potions if not using the serpentine helm.
    They provide immunity for 5 minutes after sipping. If your Zulrah battle lasts more than 5 minutes, then your settings are not configured correctly, your stats are too low, or your gear is not good enough - prioritize magic attack bonus first.
  • It is highly recommended to use Looking Glass to reduce bans. However, please do note that Looking Glass is a beta feature of TRiBot, so if you encounter any script issue, it is probably an LG issue. In this case, restarting the client will probably fix the issue.
    • Note, you should use the OSBuddy client instead of the official RuneScape client with Looking Glass as it works much better.
  • Read the threads on Reducing CPU and Memory Usage and the Tutorial for Safe Botting

Regards,

Worthy

Edited by Worthy

Seems like a really good guide for some new buyers.

1 person likes this

Should hopefully reduce the number of posts on your thread asking these questions, as well as reduce the number of people complaining about the "broken" script. Hopefully this will reduce your workload in monitoring that thread, great job :)

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Worthy said:

?

Basically everytime I start it it says "LOADING" for 10 mins and never starts.

http://prntscr.com/b28r6d

Only way to reset it to close adn restart tribot and t hen I get the message I am already running a previous instance and have to wait 30 mins for it to close. GF me.

It is weird I have ran this bot for 30 hours already and getting little issues here and there.  Its working now again.  GL me come @ me mod weath~! SKURDA SKURDA!

Edited by Ibotrs99
1 person likes this

So if my range is lower than 93, i should use a Rune'c bow? and with what ammo?

26 minutes ago, Elkkk said:

Lol what? Use blowpipe with mith or addy darts.

2 minutes ago, Elkkk said:

l2 read

I read and understood exactly what you meant. Even if you're above 93 ranged you should use blowpipe, it's a mile more efficient than rune c'bow. Unless you're under 75 ranged and can't use blowpipe then I have no idea what you're doing at Zulrah.

Just now, Elkkk said:

Thats not what this guide says.

That's just an example dude. You can use whatever equipment. The guides teaches you how to properly setup the script.

Correct, Its telling you what to use in what situation and you're telling me other wise.

1 minute ago, Elkkk said:

Correct, Its telling you what to use in what situation and you're telling me other wise.

My mistake. I don't bot Zulrah, I farm the boss legit so I go by how I do it efficiently.

The bot is checking its firemaking every 30-50 seconds, and its prioritizing that over switching gear/prayers its also relativly slow on switching prayers, and missclicks the boss causing full phases to go unhit. any advice?

16 hours ago, Elkkk said:

Use the ABC or RCB. If range >= 85 user Diamond bolts (e), otherwise Ruby bolts (e).

my bot gets stuck at the clan wars bank on "withdrawing other items" 

it just sits there forever.

Edited by chasmatic

12 hours ago, chasmatic said:

my bot gets stuck at the clan wars bank on "withdrawing other items" 

it just sits there forever.

You probably have the wrong items in your bank. Make sure you have anti-venom+ and all the items you have selected. Add my skype worthytb if you are still having issues.

19 hours ago, jaapjaa said:

Hello nice script! Why is it sometimes switching to defence:(? 

fDimIsN.png

after first kill goes back to the bank and just says withdrawing range equipment and doesnt actually do anything. its been sitting like this for 15mins

Edited by killerhurd

2 hours ago, killerhurd said:

after first kill goes back to the bank and just says withdrawing range equipment and doesnt actually do anything. its been sitting like this for 15mins

You're probably missing some items. The script should stop.

Try deleting your .tribot folder and restarting the client and script.

92 hp/86 def/85 range/89 mage/ 70 pray/void/diamon bolts e/ trident.. sharks. karamb. all pots recommended. I've died 3 times.. is there something im doing wrong..?