Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.302_0 [More Performance Improvements]

26 posts in this topic

Changes include:

• The non-LG client automatically added 5 miliseconds of paint delay on top of the user specified paint delay. This has been removed.
  • Any paint delay of less than 5 milliseconds was "corrected" behind the scenes to 5 milliseconds. This "correction" has been removed. Before, setting your paint delay to 0ms would make the client sleep the mandatory 5ms, and a 5ms "corrected" paint delay. Now, the client will sleep for 0ms instead of 10ms in this case.
  • Before, clients which were minimized or not in focus because of another tab were made to have a minimum of 35ms paint delay plus that 5ms mandatory delay for non-LG clients. This has been removed. If you notice an increase in CPU usage when using multiple tabs, this may be why. Consider increasing your paint delay.
  • Client painting is a lot more smooth now because much less calculations and small sleeps are performed each game frame.
  • CPU usage is lower for LG, and especially for non-LG.
  • I couldn't re-produce the typing bug with LG and OSBuddy, but I made some changes which might make a difference.
18 people like this

16 minutes ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

cpu usage went from 15 to 30 percent after update o-o

Close and re-open the client, it should go back to normal.

16 minutes ago, ksppgs said:

I can't collect the coordinates after the update

Try above ^ if that doesn't work, delete hooks.dat in .tribot\settings and then open a new client

4 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Try above ^ if that doesn't work, delete hooks.dat in .tribot\settings and then open a new client

thank you

Edited by ksppgs

9 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

still 30%

Just now, RedHawkLuffy said:

still 30%

On your tribot client try increasing the paint delay under File->Settings. I'm not sure how much (or if it does) affect performance from OSBuddy / whatever you are hooking, but it should reduce CPU usage significantly.

Just now, FALSkills said:

On your tribot client try increasing the paint delay under File->Settings. I'm not sure how much (or if it does) affect performance from OSBuddy / whatever you are hooking, but it should reduce CPU usage significantly.

my script doesnt work as well by increasing paint delay :(

Just now, FALSkills said:

He can't use LG since he's a VIP and not a VIP-E.

2 hours ago, FALSkills said:

spent over an hour trying to fiqure out why .isonScreen() would not return false if it wasn't there instead it would throw an error and quit... delting hooks.dat fixed it 

thanks!

2 hours ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

my script doesnt work as well by increasing paint delay :(

This update makes the client FPS increase as things on TRiBot's end have been made more efficient. So this increase in FPS will increase CPU usage (by the RS client). So it's as if client paint delay has been lowered even though you didn't change any settings. You'll have to increase the client paint delay to get the FPS to the same as it was before.

9 minutes ago, thermsen1 said:

scratch that.... im having a problem and it just started happening when i updated so i guess ill post here and script help... but ive simplified my script to this small code and cant get it to work.... but when the object is not on the screen Salt[0].isOnScreen should just return false (i believe as im new to scripting and it was working before) but instead i get the error 

• [17:16:42] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

any ideas? i tried deleting hooks.dat and didn't help and restarted client

Try the Scripting Help section, people will be more than willing to help you.

https://tribot.org/forums/forum/125-scripting-help/

More performance increases?!

Can't complain there, great work, thanks!

19 hours ago, ohParadox said:

Still getting white screen after awhile. 

LG? Non-LG?

3 hours ago, justpixels said:

Thanks for the improvements! My botting rigs will appreciate it!

Notice any improvements in CPU/memory usage?

23 minutes ago, ohParadox said:

Non-LG.

Have you made a bug report yet?

1 minute ago, TRiLeZ said:

Have you made a bug report yet?

Not yet, I will. 

Edit: Nvm, had to restart rs client too.

Edited by Underpaw

4 hours ago, TRiLeZ said:

Notice any improvements in CPU/memory usage?

I'd say about 10-20mb less memory per client. I farm using Tau GE so CPU usage isn't much of a problem. Resting CPU is definitely lower though. 

For some reason with LG im getting stuck at "Starting client" and its all black? any ideas? thank you