Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pwningcows

Pwningcows's Gold Farming Guide - Part 1 - Account Safety

76 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, xmaxing said:

I see a lot of people mentioning XP gain as contributing factors to bans. Which obviously makes sense, in a way.

But curious, I have plans on running a gold farm that will consist of many, many accounts not making any xp gain whatsoever. With one primary account doing the xp-work (I am making my own private script for this method). Would that reduce some chances of all the 'slaves' being banned? I know you can't possibly say for sure, but was hoping you got some data that may or may not back some of this up.

XP gain is a definite factor to getting banned, as long term exp gain that is stable is very bot like. With that being said, you can still be banned without making any sort of EXP gains because there is other things to track.

For example, if you are picking up white berries on a bunch of bots, this is high ban rate because Jagex can track the items going in and out of the game. So if you pick up a white berry, somewhere on their system will say, xmaxing123 has picked up 1 white berries, and they will see this long term and determine if you are a bot.

8 hours ago, Rm Gold said:

So I jumped to conclusion thinking i wouldn't have gotten my service. The Proxy I bought is working fine and so far no issue. I cancelled the dispute that I posted.

I apologize for not being patient.

Yeah I messaged you via Live chat this morning and you closed the chat, I was scared you didn't see me send it out and when the dispute opened I was very confused. Glad it's working now though, for future reference our Proxies have a 24 hour installation to ensure it's working perfectly, usually when me or one of the staff is on we will process it very quickly, like today. Otherwise you'll receive it between the time you buy and 24 hours, if not then we will compensate you. 

Thanks.

On 10/05/2016 at 8:17 AM, Bludstained1 said:

@Pwningcows I've been recently thinking about investing into a questing script such as |W|Quests since it has the capability of completing numerous quests that typically aren't free botted. Do you think this would help in improving account longevity if between multiple accounts I complete a random number of these quests? I've never managed to get more than 2-3 accounts before getting banned, but usually I can get those accounts going for atleast 2-3 weeks before a ban happens; and knowing they are unavoidable I would like to push myself to 5-10 accounts but keeping my typically lifespan if possible.

I wouldn't bot quests if I were you, high ban risk. Just my two cents.

Edited by pwnaggge

@Pwningcows, I have a question if you don't mind answering. 

I have a method that brings in 400-450k p/h but only run a small farm on it. My question to you is, would greed cause a crash in my gp p/h or should I just keep a small farm and branch out into more methods again ? :) 

Edited by smurfs14

38 minutes ago, smurfs14 said:

@Pwningcows, I have a question if you don't mind answering. 

I have a method that brings in 400-450k p/h but only run a small farm on it. My question to you is, would greed cause a crash in my gp p/h or should I just keep a small farm and branch out into more methods again ? :) 

How can you possibly expect an answer to that question? You're method could be farming an item that's hard;y in demand at all! My advice would be have a number of different accounts on a number of different methods; always better to spread the risk.

1 person likes this

If you read I said, or branch into ANOTHER method. Meaning I already have more then 1 going....

Was the question directed at you? 

So It's a simple question actually.. Does greed in general crash methods.. Yes or no answer. 

Edited by smurfs14

3 hours ago, smurfs14 said:

If you read I said, or branch into ANOTHER method. Meaning I already have more then 1 going....

So It's a simple question actually.. Does greed in general crash methods.. Yes or no answer. 

Its a pretty common sense question if you really think about it. Too much of something good is never a good idea, in your case yes.

Market crashes happen all the time when you dump botted items into GE, take a look at Maple Longs, and Bow Strings for example.

Too many Maple Longs > Maple Longbow (u), not enough demand of Bow String.

Maple Longbow (u) got dumped because of greedy people, Bow string got affected.

Just an example.

4 hours ago, Pwningcows said:

Its a pretty common sense question if you really think about it. Too much of something good is never a good idea, in your case yes.

Market crashes happen all the time when you dump botted items into GE, take a look at Maple Longs, and Bow Strings for example.

Too many Maple Longs > Maple Longbow (u), not enough demand of Bow String.

Maple Longbow (u) got dumped because of greedy people, Bow string got affected.

Just an example.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. :) 

16 hours ago, smurfs14 said:

I fail to see what point you are trying to raise in your first sentence. I read and understood exactly what you wrote.

No, the question was not specifically directed at me. However, I would I would add my two cents. Especially since your asking as pwningcows put it, such a "common sense question". 

Yes, of course it does...

p.s. You might want to change your attitude if you expect people to respect you enough to really help you. Good luck with your botting. 

17 hours ago, Will said:

I fail to see what point you are trying to raise in your first sentence. I read and understood exactly what you wrote.

No, the question was not specifically directed at me. However, I would I would add my two cents. Especially since your asking as pwningcows put it, such a "common sense question". 

Yes, of course it does...

p.s. You might want to change your attitude if you expect people to respect you enough to really help you. Good luck with your botting. 

You came across as if you're saying this was my only method. If that's not what you meant that's fine, I already run mupltie methods so I know not to risk my entire farm into one method. 

Let's not clog up his post tho shall we? All I wanted to know was if greed crashes methods. I got the answer I was after, said thankyou and I'm on my way. I'm not after respect. Lol. 

Great guide for new farmers! My farm was never that big in it's peak about 30m a day due to IRL commitments, how do you cope with IRL stuff and trying to remake accounts? or do you use power levelling services? Impressive figures on your farm btw, using known methods? Orbs etc or private? :)

On 8/7/2016 at 6:48 AM, HaydenTaylor said:

Great guide for new farmers! My farm was never that big in it's peak about 30m a day due to IRL commitments, how do you cope with IRL stuff and trying to remake accounts? or do you use power levelling services? Impressive figures on your farm btw, using known methods? Orbs etc or private? :)

Pwning offers premade accounts on his site, so I'd assume that he has no issue with remaking accounts because he most likely has a script to make them for him. 

On 07/08/2016 at 6:48 AM, HaydenTaylor said:

Automation is key. Second guide is to be released sometime within the next month, will include key scripts and techniques, what you should be aiming for and skills you should be targeting.

do you seriously believe they look at age and make a judgement whether you could be on the pc for x amount of time haha

Thank you for the great guide!

What are your thoughts on botting safely in RS3? Is it possible using your guidelines. Or is the detection too good, and the ban rate too high in RS3?

10 hours ago, heklo23456 said:

do you seriously believe they look at age and make a judgement whether you could be on the pc for x amount of time haha

Yes. Everything need to be accounted for. Why take the risk when you can easily just use a different age.

7 hours ago, Golden Ticket said:

Thank you for the great guide!

What are your thoughts on botting safely in RS3? Is it possible using your guidelines. Or is the detection too good, and the ban rate too high in RS3?

I tried botting out on RS3 back in the day and believe they have a much strong bot detection system. I would much rather bot OSRS due to the sheer price difference already.

On May 1, 2016 at 0:45 PM, Pwningcows said:

Mule your gold on Legit looking accounts and sell regularly with accurate gold prices, and do not get ripped off as lots of gold resellers will try to "low ball" your gold. I would highly recommend selling your gold to big time gold resellers as it will greatly reduce your chances of being scammed when selling.

Do you have any recommendations on who I can sell my gold to? I am looking for someone that buys gold that is trustworthy with a proven track record. Thank you for any recommendations!

18 minutes ago, Golden Ticket said:

Do you have any recommendations on who I can sell my gold to? I am looking for someone that buys gold that is trustworthy with a proven track record. Thank you for any recommendations!

Take a look around these forums in the black market section there are several popular trust worthy buyers.  I personally have sold and bought tons at bogla

On 18/08/2016 at 2:57 AM, heklo23456 said:

do you run your own farm?

Yes sir, i'll eventually make a thread with my earnings from scratch.

4 hours ago, Golden Ticket said:

I personally sell my gold to @Kaii because he usually has the best deal in terms of pricing, fast and professional. I've also heard many good things with @erickho123 automated gold selling shop. I would only recommend trading with big competitors to avoid scams.

Hey eCownomist- Really appreciate you taking the time to make this guide, it is very informative and useful to someone just starting out. I've recently started up goldfarming. I don't think  I am skilled or experienced enough to make anything near your figures per day but i'm hoping I can eventually net £20-25 per day once i have sussed out vpns and such. I am enjoying it as an enterprise so far but haven't sold my gold for irl money yet. I have identified a few reputable buyers for my 07 gold but i was wondering what sort of gold stack i should make before cashing out? Your opinion on this would be appreciated. Thanks again. :)

6 hours ago, The Absence said:

i was wondering what sort of gold stack i should make before cashing out? Your opinion on this would be appreciated. Thanks again. :)

frequent cash outs under 50m will yield you most success. 

I wouldn't hold my gold too long unless you need it to reinvest. Cash out once to twice a week. 

1 person likes this

Good read thanks for posting!  Its a dark void out there trying to learn about this stuff, and its nice to hear opinions from someone who has made it work.  Most people who have figured it out are reluctant to share anything.