Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pwningcows

Pwningcows's Gold Farming Guide - Part 1 - Account Safety

76 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Joux said:

Thanks for the info that's really the main question I was asking. I don't fancy testing it out, just for the discussion I'll take your word for it. I'll stick too changing my IP address and your right it's all theories and guesswork to how Jagex detect us, we won't get too know we can only go on a trial / error basis. Thanks for being so willing to share your years of experience and knowledge, looking forward to the rest of the series :)

No problem, this is why I'm here :). I know how hard it is getting started gold farming, I want to provide a good base for new gold farmers to strive in this business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really been active for a while now, but I check in every now and then to read some posts and I find this nice and detailed guide, really looking forward to part 2!

Out of curiosity.. around how much gold do you make /day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WuTangPang said:

I haven't really been active for a while now, but I check in every now and then to read some posts and I find this nice and detailed guide, really looking forward to part 2!

Out of curiosity.. around how much gold do you make /day?

The most I've made in 1 day is 200M~, I usually average $80-$150 a day. or 80m-150m a day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pwningcows Great read especially for me just about to start out botting again. Not really to make gold to sell for irl money but just starting small to help my main out but still look forward to your other guides! I know you shouldnt bot with level 3s and I dont plan to, do you suggest I hand level them in combat or do you think botting combat to level its stats a bit would be okay to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CanadianBacon10 said:

@Pwningcows Great read especially for me just about to start out botting again. Not really to make gold to sell for irl money but just starting small to help my main out but still look forward to your other guides! I know you shouldnt bot with level 3s and I dont plan to, do you suggest I hand level them in combat or do you think botting combat to level its stats a bit would be okay to do?

By all means bot your combat stats, but be careful while doing it. If you did it by hand how long would you ACTUALLY train them for? Answer only a few hours, highly unlikely you will train them for 5+ hours. Keep your botting times regular and normally distributed. If you stray away statistically then you will find yourself with a lot of bans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to get started again -- I may just buy 10 accounts off of virtualbuddy and a service.  However, I dont know where to start with the level 3s.  What do I bot?  How do I get them to be sufficient enough to buy a bond? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guide overall rating: 4/10

although you have most of the basics covered you do not provide important information but instead you just put a load of bullshit. You are wrong about AT LEAST 3 things i would hope to learn something but i just felt like i read an article typed by a 12 year old who didn't do his homework. First of let me tell you that your wrong about this ..

On 5/1/2016 at 0:25 PM, JBeer said:

Sure about this?

It's an example, but yes, it will block your IP if you create too many accounts on a single IP. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago i made 30 f2p accouns and i ran them all 1 at time and when i woke-up they were link-banned so with that being said you would agree that my ip would be "blocked" but your wrong. My other account was botting on THE same exact IP. Never was banned. (it been 48 hour and still no delay ban).

------------------------------------

You have an entire topic about "age" of the account and why it matters. What a load of bullshit. YOU CAN'T MAKE AN ACCOUNT IF YOUR NOT 18. (OTHERWISE YOUR IP WILL B FLAGGED AND YOU CANT MAKE ACCS ON THAT IP FOR about6hours..

--------------------------------

You fail to acknowledge one of the most important parts When and how to buy a bond.

-----------

Play-time has no relevance in if you will be banned or not and if you were good at botting you would know  that. Evidence:i've bee running an account for 24/7.

------------------

Account stats and Quest point are pointless until the later stages so work on them later yet you talk about them in your introdution.

I understand you're just trying to promote your business virtualbudy.org that has unreliable staff and Very late response time ( i actually wanted to do business with you but you were slacking and i heard someone else complaining) Please atleast put something useful in here. Such as The creation ip which you create the account with will never be associated with the bans on the Ip. Or how to mule correctly and how easy it is. Pretty terrible guide for how well it was written. Learn some facts like the7qp (you said you needed 8) how long does it taketo check that? no-time you just made this to advertise your shit business with a load of useless bullshit. you don't even cover the maximum amount of ips to  run on 1 ip. How to mass create accs. and how to manage many accounts.  how to reduce bans..? lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8-5-2016 at 6:55 AM, kylezell said:

Guide overall rating: 4/10

 

Two days ago i made 30 f2p accouns and i ran them all 1 at time and when i woke-up they were link-banned so with that being said you would agree that my ip would be "blocked" but your wrong. My other account was botting on THE same exact IP. Never was banned. (it been 48 hour and still no delay ban).

------------------------------------

Play-time has no relevance in if you will be banned or not and if you were good at botting you would know  that. Evidence:i've bee running an account for 24/7.

------------------

Account stats and Quest point are pointless until the later stages so work on them later yet you talk about them in your introdution.

 

 

 

You know that delayed bans can come after 2 weeks right? Just because it's been running fine for now doesn't mean you won't get banned today/tomorrow since Weath is back in the office.

Play-time does have relevance obviously. Just because you can 24/7 during the weekend doesn't mean it will work during the week. (could be done if private script + no XP gained)

Depending on the account you make it's not pointless. If you're botting WC or fishing I agree it's useless, but if you were to use it for a private script it's the best way to make the account look more legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, donders said:

 

You know that delayed bans can come after 2 weeks right? Just because it's been running fine for now doesn't mean you won't get banned today/tomorrow since Weath is back in the office.

Play-time does have relevance obviously. Just because you can 24/7 during the weekend doesn't mean it will work during the week. (could be done if private script + no XP gained)

Depending on the account you make it's not pointless. If you're botting WC or fishing I agree it's useless, but if you were to use it for a private script it's the best way to make the account look more legit.

Bruh you don't know shit there is no such thing as a two week delay ban dumbo. IM SURE OF THIS PLEASE go back to f2p mining.

9 minutes ago, donders said:

 

You know that delayed bans can come after 2 weeks right? Just because it's been running fine for now doesn't mean you won't get banned today/tomorrow since Weath is back in the office.

Play-time does have relevance obviously. Just because you can 24/7 during the weekend doesn't mean it will work during the week. (could be done if private script + no XP gained)

Depending on the account you make it's not pointless. If you're botting WC or fishing I agree it's useless, but if you were to use it for a private script it's the best way to make the account look more legit.

Guide overall rating: 5/10

although you have most of the basics covered you do not provide important information but instead you just put a load of bullshit. You are wrong about AT LEAST 3 things i would hope to learn something but i just felt like i read an article typed by a 12 year old who didn't do his homework. First of let me tell you that your wrong about this ..

On 5/1/2016 at 0:25 PM, JBeer said:

Sure about this?

It's an example, but yes, it will block your IP if you create too many accounts on a single IP. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago i made 30 f2p accouns and i ran them all 1 at time and when i woke-up they were link-banned so with that being said you would agree that my ip would be "blocked" but your wrong. My other account was botting on THE same exact IP. Never was banned. (it been 48 hour and still no delay ban).

------------------------------------

You have an entire topic about "age" of the account and why it matters. What a load of bullshit. YOU CAN'T MAKE AN ACCOUNT IF YOUR NOT 18. (OTHERWISE YOUR IP WILL B FLAGGED AND YOU CANT MAKE ACCS ON THAT IP FOR about6hours..

--------------------------------

You fail to acknowledge one of the most important parts When and how to buy a bond.

-----------

Play-time has no relevance in if you will be banned or not and if you were good at botting you would know  that. Evidence:i've bee running an account for 24/7.

------------------

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, donders said:

Play-time does have relevance obviously. Just because you can 24/7 during the weekend doesn't mean it will work during the week. (could be done if private script + no XP gained)

Sorry didn't know how to quote a section but now i do anyways what i said before is that you don't know shit either. Bruh im running a script THAT IS NOT PRIVATE, AND ITS RUN FOR 24/7 THROUGH THE WEEK DAYS WHILE EARNING XP So like shut up you sound like the person who created the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kylezell said:

Sorry didn't know how to quote a section but now i do anyways what i said before is that you don't know shit either. Bruh im running a script THAT IS NOT PRIVATE, AND ITS RUN FOR 24/7 THROUGH THE WEEK DAYS WHILE EARNING XP So like shut up you sound like the person who created the thread.

Who pushed your buttons lmao. Come back and talk once you make $200 a day gold farming. You literally have no gold sales and you're talking shit. 

My guide is backed up with actual long term data. Your opinion is, again your opinion. Everything I've written in this guide is from MY personal experience over a course of 10 years. You have 3 feedback, while I have over $15k in gold farming feedback. 

Go back under your bridge please.

PS. Thanks for bumping my thread, got a lot more exposure cause of you <3 

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 1.45.03 PM.png

Desperate much, can already tell you're full of shit lmao. 

Edited by Pwningcows
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pwningcows I've been recently thinking about investing into a questing script such as |W|Quests since it has the capability of completing numerous quests that typically aren't free botted. Do you think this would help in improving account longevity if between multiple accounts I complete a random number of these quests? I've never managed to get more than 2-3 accounts before getting banned, but usually I can get those accounts going for atleast 2-3 weeks before a ban happens; and knowing they are unavoidable I would like to push myself to 5-10 accounts but keeping my typically lifespan if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bludstained1 said:

@Pwningcows I've been recently thinking about investing into a questing script such as |W|Quests since it has the capability of completing numerous quests that typically aren't free botted. Do you think this would help in improving account longevity if between multiple accounts I complete a random number of these quests? I've never managed to get more than 2-3 accounts before getting banned, but usually I can get those accounts going for atleast 2-3 weeks before a ban happens; and knowing they are unavoidable I would like to push myself to 5-10 accounts but keeping my typically lifespan if possible.

Depends what you're botting, imo you'll need 32 QP or higher for questing to become effective enough to look legit. If you want to improve longevity get your combat level up and level your skills all around before you start gold farming.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kylezell said:

Sorry didn't know how to quote a section but now i do anyways what i said before is that you don't know shit either. Bruh im running a script THAT IS NOT PRIVATE, AND ITS RUN FOR 24/7 THROUGH THE WEEK DAYS WHILE EARNING XP So like shut up you sound like the person who created the thread.

You sure seem really confident faulting others techniques/methods, esp after stating that you wasted your time creating 30 f2p accnts and getting chained banned the next day. Just saying. Please don't go all Monkey Madness 2 on me :x

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pwningcows said:

Depends what you're botting, imo you'll need 32 QP or higher for questing to become effective enough to look legit. If you want to improve longevity get your combat level up and level your skills all around before you start gold farming.

Sounds good, and makes sense! Thanks for your input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 10, 2016 at 0:25 PM, Bludstained1 said:

Sounds good, and makes sense! Thanks for your input.

Anytime thats what I'm here for :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the guide. Looks great. Been looking to get into this and this seems like a nice place to start. I added you on Skype because I could use some more tips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a lot of people mentioning XP gain as contributing factors to bans. Which obviously makes sense, in a way.

But curious, I have plans on running a gold farm that will consist of many, many accounts not making any xp gain whatsoever. With one primary account doing the xp-work (I am making my own private script for this method). Would that reduce some chances of all the 'slaves' being banned? I know you can't possibly say for sure, but was hoping you got some data that may or may not back some of this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please check your website, I have bought one of your proxy service and i am waiting to use them. order #1101 - rm gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I jumped to conclusion thinking i wouldn't have gotten my service. The Proxy I bought is working fine and so far no issue. I cancelled the dispute that I posted.

I apologize for not being patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.