Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.301_0 [Performance Increases]

48 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

Damn it, its still on the creep :P

b9b19ae351153f1a056e0dc2b3bdf124.png

5a46eff7b9fca4c952198bbf75fc74ad.png

 

1da65cfd118de55cf789a84979454270.png

 

59a38ffa5e90e9ceb00e94ffc7391b56.png

 

@TRiLeZ

The same client approx. 6 hours later on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about less resource usage but I can definitely see it's faster and smoother now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Underpaw said:

I don't know about less resource usage but I can definitely see it's faster and smoother now.

With LG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WYD said:

With LG?

I can confirm LG is running a hell of a lot better on my Windows system, haven't bothered trying it out on Linux yet and it's only been running for 5 mins but haven't had any lag, it's finally working as it should. I haven't tired opening another client yet, one problem I did have, the bot wouldn't log in, the login bot started according to the debug but it never did log me in, it clicked on the screen to enter the username and password and then just waited from there, once manually logged in it's been fine. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joux said:

I can confirm LG is running a hell of a lot better on my Windows system, haven't bothered trying it out on Linux yet and it's only been running for 5 mins but haven't had any lag, it's finally working as it should. I haven't tired opening another client yet, one problem I did have, the bot wouldn't log in, the login bot started according to the debug but it never did log me in, it clicked on the screen to enter the username and password and then just waited from there, once manually logged in it's been fine. :) 

I'm buying a SSD for my AMD 8350 Botting PC :-) 

uEZgoVh.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WYD said:

I'm buying a SSD for my AMD 8350 Botting PC :-) 

uEZgoVh.png

Would strongly recommended the Samsung EVO range, they're the best solid states performance wise. Don't think they do anything that small, 32GB. Is that for the primary hard drive for the build? You planning on using Linux as an OS then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joux said:

Would strongly recommended the Samsung EVO range, they're the best solid states performance wise. Don't think they do anything that small, 32GB. Is that for the primary hard drive for the build? You planning on using Linux as an OS then? 

This just for my botting PC with 16gb Ram XD and AMD 8350 so it just go to be use for the OS+Tribot+Java

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WYD said:

This just for my botting PC with 16gb Ram XD and AMD 8350 so it just go to be use for the OS+Tribot+Java

That's what my build has a FX8350 and 16GB of RAM, planning on doubling the RAM sometime in the near future. Just a heads up, the stock cooler that comes with the 8350 is a load of rubbish, I wouldn't even bother installing it, buy a better cooler before even installing the processor. If you don't mind the noise from a CPU cooler then you'd probably be OK keeping the stock one, but personally I think it is a load of shit

32GB would be fine to install Linux onto however I would of said that it's a bit too small to install Windows 7/8.1/10 onto. From my personal experience, TRiBOT runs a lot better on Windows despite Linux using much less resources and both platforms running the exact same versions of JAVA, but I haven't tested TRiBOT on a more powerful Linux system, it may perform better. You didn't answer my question about which OS you were planning on using. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joux said:

That's what my build has a FX8350 and 16GB of RAM, planning on doubling the RAM sometime in the near future. Just a heads up, the stock cooler that comes with the 8350 is a load of rubbish, I wouldn't even bother installing it, buy a better cooler before even installing the processor. If you don't mind the noise from a CPU cooler then you'd probably be OK keeping the stock one, but personally I think it is a load of shit

32GB would be fine to install Linux onto however I would of said that it's a bit too small to install Windows 7/8.1/10 onto. From my personal experience, TRiBOT runs a lot better on Windows despite Linux using much less resources and both platforms running the exact same versions of JAVA, but I haven't tested TRiBOT on a more powerful Linux system, it may perform better. You didn't answer my question about which OS you were planning on using. 

I got a liquid cooling i use it just hitting 40c at 100% =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WYD said:

I got a liquid cooling i use it just hitting 40c at 100% =D

I ordered CPU liquid cooler this week, it should be here middle of next week. I get above 70c at 100%, can idle at 65c while gaming. Have added additional fans to help with the air flow which has helped quite a bit, but there is only so much cooling blowing air around a case can do :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you fix payment option with paypal so we can buy credits to buy vip-e please? I'm not going to use bitcoins or a reseller so please don't "suggest" that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sabortooth said:

Same issue here. Is it working for anyone else? 

I was able to solve it by uninstalling and reinstalling java jdk, hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any news on another update soon? i can't handle this keyboard thing. What's the point of using LG if u can't even use osbuddy. The keyboard won't work at all. has anyone got it working with osbuddy? i can't turn camera or type with keyboard its so frustrating. I have to switch to the tribot client to do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lets be friends said:

any news on another update soon? i can't handle this keyboard thing. What's the point of using LG if u can't even use osbuddy. The keyboard won't work at all. has anyone got it working with osbuddy? i can't turn camera or type with keyboard its so frustrating. I have to switch to the tribot client to do that 

Here is the link to the client bug report for the error your talking about, I was about to suggest using the tribot client to talk/move but you already know you can do that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JaxRyan said:

Tribot client auto-updates correct?
 

Yeah that's correct, when you first open the client you can check the version your using:

[14:27:54] TRiBot Release 9.301_1 loaded. (1.8.0_77:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_77\jre)

 

Edited by iFluffee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful update. Looking forward to see the difference when I restart my farm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! Thank you, excited to see if this makes LG more viable for a farm on a larger scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah ive uninstalled updated, restarted my computer many times. for some reason tribot wont open for me/. anyone got any solutions or quick fixes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has tri been updated yet since the rs update that broke the loops? and combat scripts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.