Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.301_0 [Performance Increases]

This release features performance increases (lower CPU usage, lower memory usage, faster), mainly for LG. Most notably, interface information transferring has been sped up by around 100% in some cases.

Note that these performance increases for LG are more noticeable if you're botting through OSBuddy or the downloadable client, and less so with the web client.

Non-LG clients also receive a small performance increase.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

This release features performance increases (lower CPU usage, lower memory usage, faster), mainly for LG. Most notably, interface information transferring has been sped up by around 100% in some cases.

Note that these performance increases for LG are more noticeable if you're botting through OSBuddy or the downloadable client, and less so with the web client.

Non-LG clients also receive a small performance increase.

Trilez your a star! Did my thread help at all?

i just restarted tribot, and everytime i try to hook it with osbuddy, its saying that osbuddy is not 32bit, I've never had this problem , it was working fine before i restarted it, thanks in advance .\

EDIT: i just had to restart both osbuddy and tribot, then download JDK 92 and its working now! 

Edited by Arees187