Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.301_0 [Performance Increases]

48 posts in this topic

This release features performance increases (lower CPU usage, lower memory usage, faster), mainly for LG. Most notably, interface information transferring has been sped up by around 100% in some cases.

Note that these performance increases for LG are more noticeable if you're botting through OSBuddy or the downloadable client, and less so with the web client.

Non-LG clients also receive a small performance increase.

15 people like this

Awesome! Thank you, excited to see if this makes LG more viable for a farm on a larger scale.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

This release features performance increases (lower CPU usage, lower memory usage, faster), mainly for LG. Most notably, interface information transferring has been sped up by around 100% in some cases.

Note that these performance increases for LG are more noticeable if you're botting through OSBuddy or the downloadable client, and less so with the web client.

Non-LG clients also receive a small performance increase.

Trilez your a star! Did my thread help at all?

i just restarted tribot, and everytime i try to hook it with osbuddy, its saying that osbuddy is not 32bit, I've never had this problem , it was working fine before i restarted it, thanks in advance .\

EDIT: i just had to restart both osbuddy and tribot, then download JDK 92 and its working now! 

Edited by Arees187

Sounds great! Just one question, how do i bot through OSBuddy? Searched the forums without any results.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, BIRDIE13 said:

Sounds great! Just one question, how do i bot through OSBuddy? Searched the forums without any results.

Thanks

Need to be Vip - Extended to use the LG client used to bot through OSBuddy.

16 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Trilez your a star! Did my thread help at all?

A little, thanks! I'm not sure if it'll totally solve the problem with your situation, but it's definitely an improvement.

1 person likes this

Been experiencing some clients having a white screen over time. Hopefully this helps.  

After update, using LG I'm unable to use the arrow keys on the client its hooked to. (Osbuddy and RS client)

great update, i was waiting for that the whole time i hope we can use more than 5Lg's or something

Osbuddy keeps crashing whenever i start LG right after i updated tribot, was working fine till i reset it. Any ideas? As soon as LG starts inputs anything Osbuddy immediately crashes

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, Thecoolwon said:

Osbuddy keeps crashing whenever i start LG right after i updated tribot, was working fine till i reset it. Any ideas? As soon as LG starts inputs anything Osbuddy immediately crashes

Same issue here. Is it working for anyone else? 

2 hours ago, TRiLeZ said:

A little, thanks! I'm not sure if it'll totally solve the problem with your situation, but it's definitely an improvement.

Damn it, its still on the creep :P

b9b19ae351153f1a056e0dc2b3bdf124.png

5a46eff7b9fca4c952198bbf75fc74ad.png

Amazing, lg has always been very resource heavy and that was a heavy downside I'm excited to test it an see the performance now :)

Ever since the update I can't use osbuddy with a keyboard. can't type or turn camera. any chance this will be fixed soon?

theres a bug, when i press pause script it gives me this huge spike lag same if i use my mouse while the script is running this wasnt like this before the update