Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adoom

Issue with Purchasing Credits

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or not, but I had an issue purchasing credits and I would like to know if there's anything more I should do.

I used Circle to send bitcoins to the address I was given to purchase credits, but, since I had never used Circle before, they delayed sending my payment through so I missed the 15 minute window you are given for sending the credits. I took a screenshot of the payment and sent this along with my explanation to the [email protected] email.

Is there anything else I should do and is the support email active?

Thanks in advance for any help, it's really appreciated!

I've notified the administrator about this. He will refund you.

1 person likes this

Thank you for help!

Do you know if it's possible to receive a refund from bitcoins? If it's possible to just receive the credits instead that would be fine.

Thanks again for your help.

Any update on this? I've yet to be contacted or refunded.

Thanks for your help!

Your bitcoins have been refunded to the Coinbase account associated with the email address you entered upon sending the payment. Please check your email.

Please note that you must send the exact payment amount, and you must not subtract the network fee from that amount. Further, the payment must be sent within 10 minutes of the receiving address being created. If you try using a 3rd party such as Circle, QuickBT, or any other bitcoin service where you are buying bitcoins, please note that the service may not send the bitcoins to our Coinbase address within this 10 minute window. Please have bitcoins in a wallet before trying to send a payment.

I apologize for the delay in sending you this refund.