Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
strayfromdapath

New to botting, Questions.

2 posts in this topic

*note* Remove this if there is a thread pertaining to this. i am still in the process of looking for it as i type this. 

I am fairly new to the botting community and id like to make some gold for my main. What i need to know is how to safely bot on old school without my rs3 main being banned. is this possible? or should i make separate accounts. i've looked around and the main thing ive seen is to use proxy's

Thanks for the help, any tips are appreciated.

To answer the questions you asked specifically, you're going to want proxies. Proxies are ip's you can purchase monthly access to (free ones suck). They will not be linked to your ip what so ever so if an account got banned on a proxy it wouldn't be linked to your main. The only way things can be linked to your main is from trading gold to it, just be careful about it. Also, yes you should make separate accounts. If you bot on oldschool on your main on rs3 it's still the same account and if it got banned on one, it's banned on the other as well. Happy botting!