Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stankie18

Hide main's ip?

8 posts in this topic

If I use a proxy on the tribot client, can I be on my main on normal os client without being on the proxy?

6 minutes ago, stankie18 said:

If I use a proxy on the tribot client, can I be on my main on normal os client without being on the proxy?

yes of course, just make sure ur proxy is running, u can do that @tribot client >View>Runtime information otherwise yeah i always do it i bot since 9 months and i run my OSRS main and never got banned and all bots get banned but main not, juts make sure u create the account on the proxy not on ur main ip :) gl

10 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

yes of course, just make sure ur proxy is running, u can do that @tribot client >View>Runtime information otherwise yeah i always do it i bot since 9 months and i run my OSRS main and never got banned and all bots get banned but main not, juts make sure u create the account on the proxy not on ur main ip :) gl

Only downside would be you have to keep the same proxy for the life of your main, which could be a longtime, likewise if you use a proxy on a mule account, do you risk using another proxy and changing IP? 

Just now, Joux said:

Only downside would be you have to keep the same proxy for the life of your main, which could be a longtime, likewise if you use a proxy on a mule account, do you risk using another proxy and changing IP? 

bro what he meant is if he opens tribot all his client going to use the proxy he has on tribot which is wrong, this only happens if u are using a proxifier

29 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

bro what he meant is if he opens tribot all his client going to use the proxy he has on tribot which is wrong, this only happens if u are using a proxifier

So my bots will be on the proxy I put on tribot and my main will be able to run on my main IP?

Just now, stankie18 said:

So my bots will be on the proxy I put on tribot and my main will be able to run on my main IP?

yes dont worry bro

9 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

yes dont worry bro

Alright, thanks you #1!

1 person likes this

Of course you can do that. If you set up the proxy in tribot, the normal runescape client will connect via your own ip, not on the proxy.