Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

leoshiro

i want to goldfarm to giveback to my family and make them happy

32 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, erickho123 said:

ur a boxer.. u fight people for a living

proof: beat up my brother

Actually I worked on Live chat for my $ until I was abandoned, alone and jobless. :(

2 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

@leoshiro

Wow.

I had no idea that there are other people who think this way. It's very noble of yourself to want to help your family.

And goldfarming may or may not be a good idea, depending of your IRL money making oportunitys. I mean , if you live in eastern europe where the minimum wage is fucking 200 $ a month, yeah, goldfarming is one of the best things that you can do. But if you are lucky and you live in a well developed country, where a real job could provide more money, goldfarming may still be a good idea, but you would need to take a more proffesionally path. And by that i mean that you should not just use ur PC to bot a few. 

No man, build yourself a separtate room/place/corrner/garrage whatever, filled with many pc's dedicated to botting, invest in private scripts and private methods, automate everything and then cash out.

At least this is what i plan on doing.

Congratiolations for starting this topic,it requires a decent ammount of bravery. As you can see people already started attacking you and calling you childish.

Is your desire to please you family childish? Yes.

Is this a bad thing? Definetley No.

All people, and men in general are very childish. But that is not a bad thing.

All of us, the tribot comunity, we are a good example of this.

Even if i could be ridiculed for what i am about to say, i think that this is the reason why we still play this game.

It's our inner 12 years old self that still logs in Runescape and has that spark of youth and energy in their eyes. That excitment that we oance had about this game that we will never forget.

thanks so much for that reply dude, i know what u mean and thanks for giving me that advice it will help me, for me i live in dubai but im at university, and its really hard to fin d a good job when u are studying at university, and if u do ull prob get paid 1k$/month thats if you are lucky, because everyone works here and its really hard to find a job, unless you graduate which i will after 2 years, but u see alot of gold farmers out here now have gold sites and making prob 5k/m or more i would say so i just want it to turn it to a real job, as for the pc garage setup thing i would do it in the future when i can supply myself with pc's :)

Do you mean something like.....

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000TclTuKmvOaU/fit=1000x750/Child-Portraits-Kid-Big-Smile-2010-JB-Brookman-Photographyf.jpg

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Butta said:

Do you mean something like.....

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000TclTuKmvOaU/fit=1000x750/Child-Portraits-Kid-Big-Smile-2010-JB-Brookman-Photographyf.jpg

YESS! and more of this :P

then start being creative!

EDIT: a real goldfarmer does not turn his PC off... (German "Betriebszeit" -> 35 Days . 4hours )

http://i.imgur.com/ncWOrvf.png

Edited by Butta
1 person likes this

20 hours ago, leoshiro said:

hello, so as the title says, i truly wanna giveback to my family such as gifts laptops or anything, i feel like i haven't done anything so i wanna return the favor, so i have been trying gold farming since a year now, and i would say i havent learned alot, but a guy came to me out of nowhere and told me a good method which helped me, but im afraid i won't reach this goal like circumstances would happen, my and my friend were talking and he was saying"nothing ever goes like you've planned for it" so i think its true like i wont get exactly the thing im looking for, so now im afraid that i wont sucessed into what im trying to achieve, is it true or things will happen at its time?

PS: i know its weird to start that topic but i dont have anyone that i can tell this about,its just me :) 

do you think that there is anybody that a perfect goldfarmer at the begining?

Never mind that your friend told you. Yes, maybe "nothing ever goes like you've planned for it" but still we have to do plans for our dreams.  No plan = No success.

I respect that you have planned for your family. Go on your way bro, its just you stated above "things will happen at its time". This.

Edited by rvqx
1 person likes this

Just now, rvqx said:

do you think if there is anybody that a perfect goldfarmer at the begining?

Never mind that your friend told you. Yes, maybe "nothing ever goes like you've planned for it" but still we have to do plans for our dreams.  No plan = No success.

I respect that you have planned for your family. Go on your way bro, its just you stated above "things will happen at its time". This.

i appreciate that, thanks very much and yeah of course thats why ill keep going untill i reach my goal :) ty buddy respect.

1 person likes this