Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

leoshiro

i want to goldfarm to giveback to my family and make them happy

32 posts in this topic

hello, so as the title says, i truly wanna giveback to my family such as gifts laptops or anything, i feel like i haven't done anything so i wanna return the favor, so i have been trying gold farming since a year now, and i would say i havent learned alot, but a guy came to me out of nowhere and told me a good method which helped me, but im afraid i won't reach this goal like circumstances would happen, my and my friend were talking and he was saying"nothing ever goes like you've planned for it" so i think its true like i wont get exactly the thing im looking for, so now im afraid that i wont sucessed into what im trying to achieve, is it true or things will happen at its time?

 

PS: i know its weird to start that topic but i dont have anyone that i can tell this about,its just me :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting 12 year old level philosophical questions on a forum about botting isn't going to get you anyway, use the method your friend taught you and get paid or keep sitting around doing nothing, your choice.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or... (You might want to brace yourself for this.) GET A REAL JOB

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Or... (You might want to brace yourself for this.) GET A REAL JOB

:o said the powerleveler :) real job

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Germs said:

Posting 12 year old level philosophical questions on a forum about botting isn't going to get you anyway, use the method your friend taught you and get paid or keep sitting around doing nothing, your choice.

i dont know what to say really, if u think im 12 years old i respect that and thanks for letting me know, anyways i was just asking for an advise no need to be harsh, we were born in this world to give and forgive so please bro be cooperative :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

:o said the powerleveler :) real job

I work full time in Graphic/Print Production. My services were something I created a while back just to fill some spare time and most of them were botted, apart from Fire capes (Customers knew this and were given a reduced price, before you comment and report.)

 

TL;DR: I have a job, You should try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HeyImJamie said:

I work full time in Graphic/Print Production. My services were something I created a while back just to fill some spare time and most of them were botted, apart from Fire capes (Customers knew this and were given a reduced price, before you comment and report.)

 

TL;DR: I have a job, You should try it.

ok bro u are the man of the year, u have a job u are the winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeyImJamie said:

I work full time in Graphic/Print Production. My services were something I created a while back just to fill some spare time and most of them were botted, apart from Fire capes (Customers knew this and were given a reduced price, before you comment and report.)

 

TL;DR: I have a job, You should try it.

true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

true

Kid you're sat at home asking others for goldfarming advice that'll earn you less than minimum wage and you're telling me I'm wasting my life. Kek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

true

Cringe. Keep posting dumb things on the forum and continue making no money then, have fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HeyImJamie said:

Kid you're sat at home asking others for goldfarming advice that'll earn you less than minimum wage and you're telling me I'm wasting my life. Kek

ok thanks for the best advise ever, get a job thanks bro i really appreciate ur time it was really helpful :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

ok thanks for the best advise ever, get a job thanks bro i really appreciate ur time it was really helpful :)

You're welcome, It'll help you get further in life. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Germs said:

Cringe. Keep posting dumb things on the forum and continue making no money then, have fun. 

ok bro thanks for posting, it was really helpful too, iwas just defending myself though, u can hate me u just give me more power :) enjoy ur time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HeyImJamie said:

You're welcome, It'll help you get further in life. :)

ok bro i hope u success in life just make sure u watch what happens in ur life and see if ur happy for the future ;) ill be posting other threads if u wanna comment and give me more helpful advises which i would LOVE to hear about, make ppl feel down so u feel better :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iprocheat said:

Dont no if this is a troll post or not :shy:

no troll post, but people nowadays want hate and fighting, so now they think these words are Unreal, its the truth like see the posts and replies ill get down or read what they have replied to me, its just ppl they never want u to go up lol they just want u to feel down, so they would feel better, not trolling at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

no troll post, but people nowadays want hate and fighting, so now they think these words are Unreal, its the truth like see the posts and replies ill get down or read what they have replied to me, its just ppl they never want u to go up lol they just want u to feel down, so they would feel better, not trolling at all.

I literally told you to stop wasting your time and use the method your friend told you, how is that me wanting you to feel down? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Germs said:

I literally told you to stop wasting your time and use the method your friend told you, how is that me wanting you to feel down? 

ah u told me im 12 years old? and u told me my post was useless... u should know what u are saying because it might affect the person, maybe it means nothing to you, but maybe it means something for the other, im just giving u a tip thats all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leoshiro said:

ah u told me im 12 years old? and u told me my post was useless... u should know what u are saying because it might affect the person, maybe it means nothing to you, but maybe it means something for the other, im just giving u a tip thats all...

Never once have I said your posts are useless, nor did I call you 12 years old. 

 

I will now though, your posts are useless and you are 12 years old, sorry you can't take advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Germs said:

Never once have I said your posts are useless, nor did I call you 12 years old. 

 

I will now though, your posts are useless and you are 12 years old, sorry you can't take advice. 

u made me laugh so thats fine :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Germs said:

I literally told you to stop wasting your time and use the method your friend told you, how is that me wanting you to feel down? 

and 2nd of all i never said i didnt use my friends method, all i asked for is if what my friend told me about is true, like u dont get what u've planned for thats all, i dont know why we got into an arguement anyway, maybe u guys misunderstood me, which is fine really 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

I work full time in Graphic/Print Production. My services were something I created a while back just to fill some spare time and most of them were botted, apart from Fire capes (Customers knew this and were given a reduced price, before you comment and report.)

 

TL;DR: I have a job, You should try it.

ur a boxer.. u fight people for a living

proof: beat up my brother

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@leoshiro

Wow.

I had no idea that there are other people who think this way. It's very noble of yourself to want to help your family.

And goldfarming may or may not be a good idea, depending of your IRL money making oportunitys. I mean , if you live in eastern europe where the minimum wage is fucking 200 $ a month, yeah, goldfarming is one of the best things that you can do. But if you are lucky and you live in a well developed country, where a real job could provide more money, goldfarming may still be a good idea, but you would need to take a more proffesionally path. And by that i mean that you should not just use ur PC to bot a few. 

No man, build yourself a separtate room/place/corrner/garrage whatever, filled with many pc's dedicated to botting, invest in private scripts and private methods, automate everything and then cash out.

At least this is what i plan on doing.

Congratiolations for starting this topic,it requires a decent ammount of bravery. As you can see people already started attacking you and calling you childish.

Is your desire to please you family childish? Yes.

Is this a bad thing? Definetley No.

All people, and men in general are very childish. But that is not a bad thing.

All of us, the tribot comunity, we are a good example of this.

Even if i could be ridiculed for what i am about to say, i think that this is the reason why we still play this game.

It's our inner 12 years old self that still logs in Runescape and has that spark of youth and energy in their eyes. That excitment that we oance had about this game that we will never forget.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.