Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

impoofpooh

VIP/General Botting Question?

Question

Hello,

I played Runescape  in 2004-2010. I have been wanted to pick it up again for quite some time now, however due to time constraints and other things I have attempted to start botting again multiple times in the past few months. It has not effective, after 3-7 days I would end up getting Ban. However from browsing the posts on multiple forums, I've been thinking about attempting VIP on this one. TriBot looks significantly better than the competitors.  I've already got 6 accounts Ban (Two at a time, I've attempted running 2 bots in January on my home IP/ Last month and this month I used public Proxies and 3 of these accounts we're members). Would buying VIP-E for TriBot and private proxies make any difference, if so could you provide reasons on why you wouldn't go back to the free botting?  I really don't want to throw $20-30 down the drain.

TL;DR: If someone could provide an example of how TriBot drastically increased there success in Runescape I would strongly appreciate it. I am hesitant to purchase VIP-E and proxies to just suffer the same fate as free botting on competitors bots with public proxies.

(If possible could recommend where to get proxies.)

Edit: Did purchase VIP-E, To run multiple BoTs and looked in to proxies so I don't get 4 accounts banned at once.

Edited by impoofpooh

9 answers to this question

Proxies do not affect ban rates as a general rule, they do however prevent chain bans as all of your accounts will have separate IP addresses and as a result JaGeX will have a hard time banning them together.

TRiBot VIP does again, not decrease ban rates just by having it. However, the ability to run multiple bots will obviously increase the success of your farm. Also, VIP-E gives you the ability to use those proxies and it also provides access to Looking Glass which can prevent bans due to being safe from client detection. Client detetction is when JaGeX bans you due to them being able to tell you're accessing RuneScape via a botting client.

Would buying VIP-E for TriBot and private proxies make any difference, if so could you provide reasons on why you wouldn't go back to the free botting? 

Yes

Keep in mind, this isn't 2011.

I test scripts on a noob account before I dare use them on my main.

5 minutes ago, adamhackz said:

Would buying VIP-E for TriBot and private proxies make any difference, if so could you provide reasons on why you wouldn't go back to the free botting? 

Yes

Keep in mind, this isn't 2011.

I test scripts on a noob account before I dare use them on my main.

Currently I don't have any account, except one with a 2 day ban. Thanks for the reply, if you could provide tips or the best things to know before for more efficient botting, I would love that. Also where to get proxies.

There are lots of sellers of proxies on the website (including myself). Ones you'd most likely be looking for is SOCKS5 Private Proxies hosted on Port 1080. How much you're looking to spend is up to you, personally I sell them at $2, but some sell up to $5, it depends what features you want. If you'd like to discuss more about proxy options, feel free to add me on skype as I will gladly help you out in terms of what you're looking for.

VIP-E also gives you access to human mouse data. I'm sure its only available to VIP-E folks only

Just now, terrorbyte said:

VIP-E also gives you access to human mouse data. I'm sure its only available to VIP-E folks only

It's available to non VIP-E users as well, but you have to submit 20+ data collections

Yeah for  VIP-E its available instantly without any work whatsoever. Definitely a perk if you ask me

16 hours ago, terrorbyte said:

Yeah for  VIP-E its available instantly without any work whatsoever. Definitely a perk if you ask me

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there still doesn't seem to be enough data to provide human mouse to all VIP-Es (depending on how many active VIP-Es there are). I don't recall receiving them instantly.

6 hours ago, JBeer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there still doesn't seem to be enough data to provide human mouse to all VIP-Es (depending on how many active VIP-Es there are). I don't recall receiving them instantly.

The only one who can properly answer that is TRiLeZ, and knowing him there is definitely enough data collections :)