Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dragon.knight12377

Private FISHING script

5 posts in this topic

Request: Private FISHING script
Description: Fish shrimps, at 20 switch to fly fishing, at 40 switch to lobsters, transfer to mule via clan chat.
Payment Amount: A few hundred $$$
Time: The sooner the better.
Additional: Need a reliable scripter. You can reply to this topic, send me PM or add my skype: dragon.knight12377

Just a heads up, this can be accomplished with two existing premium scripts.
This will bypass having to pay a lot more for a private script, and all of the development time required.

@Encoded's fisher has progressive fishing and it used very sucessfully by many users.

@TacoManStan's bot manager elite can transfer to mules.

Will probably be the fastest/cheapest/best route since the scripts both already exist & are actively developed by capable scripters.

15 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Just a heads up, this can be accomplished with two existing premium scripts.
This will bypass having to pay a lot more for a private script, and all of the development time required.

@Encoded's fisher has progressive fishing and it used very sucessfully by many users.

@TacoManStan's bot manager elite can transfer to mules.

Will probably be the fastest/cheapest/best route since the scripts both already exist & are actively developed by capable scripters.

Thank you for the reply,

I love encoded's fishing script, and i would hope that he could build a mule transfer suited for my needs in a private addon on top on the script, but i talked to him via private messages, and he is busy irl, wich is fine, because i will contact him after he is ready with the work.

As for the second script, sigma bot manager elite, when i click to use it, it redirects me to a page where it says that the bot is no longer active and a new version is in development.

Is this accurate or i messed up? :D

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/739

@TacoManStan ´s Bot Manager needs to be updated, thats why its unavailable right now. (There is no ETA for that)

He also does not have time for private requests, I am sorry @dragon.knight12377 :mellow:

Edited by Butta