Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dragon.knight12377

Tribot client hotkeys

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i have recentley started a medium sized farm, and the time spent starting/stopping scripts and doing other client related actions has increased very much.

Is there any way to semi-automate this process?

I mean are there any hot-keys, keyboard shortcuts that i can use?

Or is there any tribot function that can help a goldfarmer manage his farm and switch the scripts more time effective?

View->Client Starter

Create, save, and load profiles for starting multiple clients with specific input. Works best with script arguments.

View->Script Queue

I don't use this much, but it's used to queue different scripts together (or the same script with different arguments). Needs arguments to work properly.

Thank you! You have helped me 50% of the problem, and by that i mean that i forgot to mention the fact that i have new account every day, therefore i cant save any usernames, because i would have to do that daily, wich beats the purpose of automation.

However, i hapily used the client starter, to have different worlds and a number of clients started easy.

Have you got any idea what can i do if i have many accounts, changed every day? Is there a way to set, lets say, start account 1 with script x, start account 2 with script y, and by account 1 i mean it's position in the account llist, not it's name (since the name will be changed daily)