Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NotAnAsian

What to do? 2 day ban.

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to botting. I've been no-lifing RS for a week and decided to bot NMZ using the exNMZ script. I'd never botted on my account before and only play one w/ home IP. I read all the guides and didn't bot 9-5 gmt, botted randomly starting between 1:15-3pm est, taking a break around 6-7, and then botting until 1-2am. I always baby-sat the bot too. I bought vip/exNMZ on Friday and my account just got 2 day banned. I guess i lapsed on judgement because i wanted to play ds3. Oh well. 

My question was, what can i do with my premium/exNMZ that i've paid for? It's only been used 2 days, i'd rather not have it go to waste. 

Also, my account has 0 offenses, it says I won't be permabanned unless i bot again, is this true or should i just suffer the losses and transfer all my stuff over and start fresh? 

Buy VIP-E and use LG. I was actually against LG, but I tried it and saw the difference; the account I'm botting is still going.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Use LG. I got a 2 day ban and was still able to bot more than 50M XP total before I stopped botting completely. 

Been botting NMZ for 3-4 weeks at 4-6 hours a day taking a break after every 2 hour trip for like 15 mins, babysitting, sometimes interacting in clan chat, entering games manually using keyboard buttons so its not the same to everyone else running this bot, and not banned :) you're doing long, unrealistic hours.

I've been using LG and everything, haven't botted in 3 days (was doing NMZ when I did) and I log on today only to get instant disconnected and banned for a bot busting moderate. I know they do delayed bans for the macroing major but I always assumed the bot busting was like a spot on manual ban right then and there. Very weird.

I got to 99 str on my pure using that script with LG while doing my homework. I botted for 4-6 hours a day, even during the week days when Jagex was working and didn't have a problem. All you have to do is be realistic, do a quest in between botting session, skill, or go kill people in clan wars.