Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poopyman11

every 20 minutes my fucking script stops

13 posts in this topic

omg this is so fucking anooying im running 1 script with  1 auth the nmz nightmare script and it fucking keeps saying to many instances used for this script ... wtf?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ it will drop sometimes and say account logged in but all i gotta do is log back in 

currently im at work with a stronger internet connection in the office and it still does this any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, poopyman11 said:

^ it will drop sometimes and say account logged in but all i gotta do is log back in 

currently im at work with a stronger internet connection in the office and it still does this any ideas?

Well it sounds like the problem is with your internet. If your connection drops, the TRiBot instance manager still thinks you are active until it is able to recognize the dropped connection. Sometimes this can take a while, and sometimes the instance takes a while to expire once it has ended on your side. You can try to kill an instance from your instance manager located here: https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/instance_manager/ however I don't think that that always works.  

If you are having issues with a dropped connection, there are a few things you can check out. Are you on the same computer in both of these instances? It may be an issue with your computer that can resolved by updating your network card drivers or other steps. Having a wired connection is much better as well.  If you are indeed having the problem on the same device at different locations, you should troubleshoot that issue specifically for your device and then see if it helps with the TRiBot instances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Well it sounds like the problem is with your internet. If your connection drops, the TRiBot instance manager still thinks you are active until it is able to recognize the dropped connection. Sometimes this can take a while, and sometimes the instance takes a while to expire once it has ended on your side. You can try to kill an instance from your instance manager located here: https://tribot.org/repository/user_panel/instance_manager/ however I don't think that that always works.  

If you are having issues with a dropped connection, there are a few things you can check out. Are you on the same computer in both of these instances? It may be an issue with your computer that can resolved by updating your network card drivers or other steps. Having a wired connection is much better as well.  If you are indeed having the problem on the same device at different locations, you should troubleshoot that issue specifically for your device and then see if it helps with the TRiBot instances.

MY device has been working well for about two months i gained a couple 99 stats botting this just started happening recently , anytime i go to the instance manager theres no scripts to kill? which is what it so confusing u know what  i mean everything is updated on my mac and it seems to run everything smoothly its just a bug going on with the instance manager 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a mac and also at my house are two wifi network option (wifi) or (wifi) 5g is the 5g network better for macs and rs or stick with the regular network?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, poopyman11 said:

MY device has been working well for about two months i gained a couple 99 stats botting this just started happening recently , anytime i go to the instance manager theres no scripts to kill? which is what it so confusing u know what  i mean everything is updated on my mac and it seems to run everything smoothly its just a bug going on with the instance manager 

Have you tried these steps? I don't personally use a mac for botting so idk. He states inside that tutorial that having outdated java can lead to issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had a instance in the manager i killed it right now and started botting and it did it again idk what to do now =/ ima look over the steps thanks for replying buddy and ur help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are using a proxy, perhaps that is cutting out?
Also, optionally, could you put your account in the account manager and have it login when it logs out?

Rereading your posts to interpret your issue better, have you checked the bot panel to see which scripts and clients are open and running? I haven't looked fully into the features regarding the bot control panel, but I could only assume that you can stop a script (perhaps this nmz script that's been "running") in that panel. Other than that I really don't have any more suggestions with the current information given sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@poopyman11A really simple solution that you may have passed over on accident - have you restarted your computer at all since this has been occurring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback guys, i fixed this by simply delteing the tribot folder and downlading new java 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.