Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McCune

Round Two

20 posts in this topic

I bought this bike in August. 

xiJLRXW.png

That was a good day. 

Here's a better pic of the bike.

MKcWKci.jpg

Nice bike, aye?

Vej4lIY.jpg

lol.

So I saved from December to April, and found this. 

gmVt7yO.jpg

V4ABSV4.jpg

D4gDNQJ.jpg

ty for reading

1 person likes this

Lel, I miss old days when I had my 750cc Black & green kawasaki.

Now I own a ZX6R 636cc, modified with a sexy exhaust pipe, (believes in Kawasaki power)

1 minute ago, UKF_HHA said:

Lel, I miss old days when I had my 750cc Black & green kawasaki.

Now I own a ZX6R 636cc, modified with a sexy exhaust pipe, (believes in Kawasaki power)

I hate green, lmao. the first bikes a 250 and the white is a 300. I wanted a 600 but couldn't go another month without riding :D

Just now, McCune said:

I hate green, lmao. the first bikes a 250 and the white is a 300. I wanted a 600 but couldn't go another month without riding :D

Dark green & carbon black is beast, along with the optimized clutch and custom hand break, chair and gas tank.

But why 250cc, you might want to get the 600+ or 750, pretty deadly, but adrenaline rush owns me <3

12 minutes ago, UKF_HHA said:

Dark green & carbon black is beast, along with the optimized clutch and custom hand break, chair and gas tank.

But why 250cc, you might want to get the 600+ or 750, pretty deadly, but adrenaline rush owns me <3

Couldn't be arsed to save another 1-2k irl and I wanted a bike now. I wanted a newer bike rather than a 2002 or something ugly

17 minutes ago, Butta said:

Sell your bike and pay back what you scammed. hm?

That wouldn't do any good. I would still be mocked. A majority of the money I mistakenly took was from two members who are no longer within contact of the RS community. 

29 minutes ago, sohilpenguins said:

Im hopefully getting a 250 soon

Nice, show pics of what you're looking at

6 minutes ago, WYD said:

Not a fan of older bikes. I love the new bikes. 

Just now, McCune said:

Not a fan of older bikes. I love the new bikes. 

I love older Bikes same with car's tbh, in my eyes there is alot more trouble with newer one's.

1 hour ago, McCune said:

Nice, show pics of what you're looking at

Just a Ninja 250r, hopefully 2010,2011

On 4/25/2016 at 11:55 AM, WYD said:

I love older Bikes same with car's tbh, in my eyes there is alot more trouble with newer one's.

They look like hot dogs with wheels

On 4/25/2016 at 0:53 PM, sohilpenguins said:

Just a Ninja 250r, hopefully 2010,2011

Nice man, if you look every day on Craigslist you'll find some decent ones for 2-2.5k irl easy, depending where you live. I like those bikes, nothing under a 2008 for ninja 250's :P

Just now, McCune said:

They look like hot dogs with wheels

Nice man, if you look every day on Craigslist you'll find some decent ones for 2-2.5k irl easy, depending where you live. I like those bikes, nothing under a 2008 for ninja 250's :P

It not how it looks mate, it about performance.

5 hours ago, WYD said:

It not how it looks mate, it about performance.

That's an opinion. Most people wouldn't date a overweight, ugly woman with a tight cooch,

1 person likes this

On 4/27/2016 at 10:10 PM, McCune said:

That's an opinion. Most people wouldn't date a overweight, ugly woman with a tight cooch,

Isn't the tighter the better? Within reason.

6 minutes ago, Boku No Pico said:

Isn't the tighter the better? Within reason.

Virgin spotted, and depends on preference. I only have two on my list but I can tell you the tighter girl had me lasting 1/2 the time of the other. It provides more sensation.

I brought that argument up because most people won't want to be seen with a whale unless they're themselves. 

47 minutes ago, McCune said:

Virgin spotted, and depends on preference. I only have two on my list but I can tell you the tighter girl had me lasting 1/2 the time of the other. It provides more sensation.

I brought that argument up because most people won't want to be seen with a whale unless they're themselves. 

I lost virginity last year and she was virgin but like not loose so i dont know how to define tight since only once