Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
l6bus tank

A tutorial for incorporating ABC2 into a script

9 posts in this topic

I (and probs many others) could use a tutorial that includes the basics of how to make an ABC2 - script. It should include info about what and where to implement/call , which imports are required, what variables or w/e do I have to define, how to generate the trackers and all that jazz. And most importantly  - how to tie this all together into something that works (a small example script for example). 

I realise there is the post from Trilez but it does not provide any practical step-by-step examples of how an ABC2 script actually should look like.

much appreciate it if someone makes this tut :)

Edited by l6bus tank

7 minutes ago, l6bus tank said:

I (and probs many others) could use a tutorial that includes the basics of how to make an ABC2 - script. It should include info about what and where to implement/call , which imports are required, what variables or w/e do I have to define, how to generate the trackers and all that jazz. And most importantly  - how to tie this all together into something that works (a small example script for example). 

I realise there is the post from Trilez but it does not provide any practical step-by-step examples of how an ABC2 script actually should look like.

much appreciate it if someone makes this tut :)

Starfox got a helper class use that.

5 minutes ago, sohilpenguins said:

Starfox got a helper class use that.

Tried and failed :P . A few things worked but many did not. I am probably too damn unskilled which is why I think instructions in the form of a tutorial would be very very useful.

Edited by l6bus tank

1 hour ago, l6bus tank said:

Tried and failed :P . A few things worked but many did not. I am probably too damn unskilled which is why I think instructions in the form of a tutorial would be very very useful.

It uses a few of his personal methods which you need to replace with your own or TRiBot's API.

As good as Starfox's helper class and Trilez' tutorial is I still agree with OP that another more in depth tutorial with better worked examples would be an awespme addition. Hell, If I have time I might even look into creating it myself but would take a while as I'm in the learning process

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

As good as Starfox's helper class and Trilez' tutorial is I still agree with OP that another more in depth tutorial with better worked examples would be an awespme addition. Hell, If I have time I might even look into creating it myself but would take a while as I'm in the learning process

3 hours ago, Beg said:

It uses a few of his personal methods which you need to replace with your own or TRiBot's API.

Give me 4 days, got lots of exams, ill make a tut

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, sohilpenguins said:

Give me 4 days, got lots of exams, ill make a tut

*gives that man a cookie with caffeine*

1 person likes this

So in the end it was never done? Would like to see a proper tutorial with a basic example script like others said above.