Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
l6bus tank

A tutorial for incorporating ABC2 into a script

Recommended Posts

I (and probs many others) could use a tutorial that includes the basics of how to make an ABC2 - script. It should include info about what and where to implement/call , which imports are required, what variables or w/e do I have to define, how to generate the trackers and all that jazz. And most importantly  - how to tie this all together into something that works (a small example script for example). 

 

I realise there is the post from Trilez but it does not provide any practical step-by-step examples of how an ABC2 script actually should look like.

 

much appreciate it if someone makes this tut :)

Edited by l6bus tank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, l6bus tank said:

I (and probs many others) could use a tutorial that includes the basics of how to make an ABC2 - script. It should include info about what and where to implement/call , which imports are required, what variables or w/e do I have to define, how to generate the trackers and all that jazz. And most importantly  - how to tie this all together into something that works (a small example script for example). 

 

I realise there is the post from Trilez but it does not provide any practical step-by-step examples of how an ABC2 script actually should look like.

 

much appreciate it if someone makes this tut :)

 

Starfox got a helper class use that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sohilpenguins said:

Starfox got a helper class use that.

Tried and failed :P . A few things worked but many did not. I am probably too damn unskilled which is why I think instructions in the form of a tutorial would be very very useful.

 

Edited by l6bus tank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, l6bus tank said:

Tried and failed :P . A few things worked but many did not. I am probably too damn unskilled which is why I think instructions in the form of a tutorial would be very very useful.

It uses a few of his personal methods which you need to replace with your own or TRiBot's API.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As good as Starfox's helper class and Trilez' tutorial is I still agree with OP that another more in depth tutorial with better worked examples would be an awespme addition. Hell, If I have time I might even look into creating it myself but would take a while as I'm in the learning process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cypher said:

As good as Starfox's helper class and Trilez' tutorial is I still agree with OP that another more in depth tutorial with better worked examples would be an awespme addition. Hell, If I have time I might even look into creating it myself but would take a while as I'm in the learning process

 

 

3 hours ago, Beg said:

It uses a few of his personal methods which you need to replace with your own or TRiBot's API.

Give me 4 days, got lots of exams, ill make a tut

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Add LG support for Runelite


      Fix NPCChat issues


      Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)


      Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate


      Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys


      Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode


      Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel


      Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements


      Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 36 replies
    • This update will:

      Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)


      Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 12 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)


      Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      LG support for RuneLite


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)


      Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)


      Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)


      Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)


      Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • This update will:

      Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism


      Fix small Login API bug


      Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes


      Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel


      Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)


      Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 38 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×