Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XeroXero

XeroXero's Private Proxy Service |$1.99| Flexible Payments | LIMITED TIME |

13 posts in this topic

XeroXero's Private Proxy Service

General Information:
I am looking to sell more affordable options in terms of proxy servers especially tuned for osrs bots. As a newer user to the forums, I thought in order to build my reputation and credibility I should offer an affordable, friendly and quick service to satisfy everyone's proxy needs. I've tested and am currently using my own proxies for my own botting endeavors, which to me seems no different from other services I've purchased in the past. As I believe in an ideal user experience, I want clients to be able to pay in ANY way they possibly can in order to acquire their needed proxies, such that I will be constantly expanding ways my clients can pay for the service.

Proxy Features:

2uqhlhs.png

Currently accepting payments in Paypal and OSRS.

If there are any questions, please notify me, I'll happily answer. :) 

Edited by XeroXero
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

can i be your first customer :)

Certainly, add me on skype.

bought his first proxy lol (PS: i dont know him) and he sold me a bit cheaper :)

More should be ready by the end of the day today, add me on skype so I can keep you posted :)

Would like to purchase a proxy with osrsgp 

On 5/6/2016 at 9:39 PM, XeroXero said:

Currently online! 

Where can I find your Skype? Everyone always say to add their Skype, but I never seem to find their usernames. :/ I know it must be posted somewhere...