Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sadgonzer

unable to load script unable to load script

7 posts in this topic

unable to load script unable to load script unable to load script its been very annoying and disapointing and frustrating bot athuors gotta fix this some how or tell me how to fix this f.....ing error..i realy regret buying this bot :s

Edited by sadgonzer

30 minutes ago, sadgonzer said:

unable to load script unable to load script unable to load script its been very annoying and disapointing and frustrating bot athuors gotta fix this some how or tell me how to fix this f.....ing error..i realy regret buying this bot :s

which bot

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, sadgonzer said:

TriBot !

The script name... -.-

1 person likes this

90 % of the scripts have the same issue but for ur request ExTutorial island..for example..but iam facing this problem with almost all scripts

24 minutes ago, sadgonzer said:

90 % of the scripts have the same issue but for ur request ExTutorial island..for example..but iam facing this problem with almost all scripts

thats really weird, did u try to delete hooks.dat? im not sure if it helps

PS:try to see if u have updated ur java?

Edited by leoshiro

my java is updated and i re installed every thing i keep getting this annoying message aand btw 98 % of timess i get that error onlly 2 % of times it work wich is aannoying AF...plus i get the maximum insstances message even tho iam a vip-E..and iaam using free script ofc..