Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

runwithit

Paying $236!!!

13 posts in this topic

I'm paying someone $236 to hand level my fresh OSRS lvl 3 to the following stats:

• 99 att
  • 99 def
  • 85 str

My rules are:

• Prayer must stay at lvl 1.
  • The $36 dollars out of the $236 will cover the player auction fees. So you will make $200 profit. The sale must go through player auctions as they verify you and me so we both know we are legit.
  • I will pay for membership.
  • You must provide any supplies that are needed, you can remove the supplies i.e. armour/weapons once you have done the job.
  • I will not login to the account whilst you are levelling it.
  • If the account gets banned for botting you will need to start again on a fresh account I provide.

If you are up for it please create a power levelling service on player auctions for $236 and PM me the link , I will buy it and then PM you the login details!!

Please do not PM me or post if you don't want to use player auctions unless you are willing to take ownership of the account (change the PW/registered email) and get paid $236 on completion of the job.

ill do it if you want, message me on pb, 900+ feedbacks there and new here 

24 minutes ago, chuckle said:

ill do it if you want, message me on pb, 900+ feedbacks there and new here 

Its cool I know you from pb anyway. If your up for it just create the service on playerauctions and pm me the link, I'll buy it.

Just now, runwithit said:

Its cool I know you from pb anyway. If your up for it just create the service on playerauctions and pm me the link, I'll buy it.

i replied on powerbot have a look there 

2 minutes ago, Jamal said:

How fast do you want it done

Not fussed on timing, however long it takes :-)

23 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

I offered to do it myself and i sayd you add my skype. I did not recieve any invitation whatsowever lol

added u again :-)