Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KroniicKill

Sent Bitcoins. No credits?

8 posts in this topic

hey i sent my bitcoin payment and i received nothing....i have transaction id and everything.... someone help man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KroniicKill said:

hey i sent my bitcoin payment and i received nothing....i have transaction id and everything.... someone help man...

Did you send the proper amount of bitcoins to the right address? You need to send the exact amount.

Also, has the transaction had any confirmations in the blockchain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes i sent the exact amount... i have 15 confirmations on bitcoin core...i have the trans id and everything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KroniicKill said:

yes i sent the exact amount... i have 15 confirmations on bitcoin core...i have the trans id and everything...

The only people who can resolve this are the admin team; I'll tag them here and they'll take a look

@Todd @Usa @TRiLeZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Common issues resulting in bitcoin payments not being processed are either,

  1. You sent the incorrect amount according to the market rate at the time
  2. You sent the payment outside of the allotted time-window

@TRiLeZ will refund your payment so you can resend, make sure you have the correct amount and the funds ready when you go to send next time.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Usa said:

Common issues resulting in bitcoin payments not being processed are either,

  1. You sent the incorrect amount according to the market rate at the time
  2. You sent the payment outside of the allotted time-window

@TRiLeZ will refund your payment so you can resend, make sure you have the correct amount and the funds ready when you go to send next time.

how long will this refund take....i sent via bitcoin core. while there was still 14 minutes left on the code.... i clicked the code and it automatically filled in all the info in bitcoin core... time ran out and never got anything

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.