Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KroniicKill

Sent Bitcoins. No credits?

8 posts in this topic

hey i sent my bitcoin payment and i received nothing....i have transaction id and everything.... someone help man...

17 minutes ago, KroniicKill said:

hey i sent my bitcoin payment and i received nothing....i have transaction id and everything.... someone help man...

Did you send the proper amount of bitcoins to the right address? You need to send the exact amount.

Also, has the transaction had any confirmations in the blockchain?

yes i sent the exact amount... i have 15 confirmations on bitcoin core...i have the trans id and everything...

2 minutes ago, KroniicKill said:

yes i sent the exact amount... i have 15 confirmations on bitcoin core...i have the trans id and everything...

The only people who can resolve this are the admin team; I'll tag them here and they'll take a look

@Todd @Usa @TRiLeZ

Common issues resulting in bitcoin payments not being processed are either,

1. You sent the incorrect amount according to the market rate at the time
  2. You sent the payment outside of the allotted time-window

@TRiLeZ will refund your payment so you can resend, make sure you have the correct amount and the funds ready when you go to send next time.

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, Usa said:

Common issues resulting in bitcoin payments not being processed are either,

1. You sent the incorrect amount according to the market rate at the time
  2. You sent the payment outside of the allotted time-window

@TRiLeZ will refund your payment so you can resend, make sure you have the correct amount and the funds ready when you go to send next time.

how long will this refund take....i sent via bitcoin core. while there was still 14 minutes left on the code.... i clicked the code and it automatically filled in all the info in bitcoin core... time ran out and never got anything