Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
piploop

Account hacked

9 posts in this topic

My account was hacked by tribot as iv'e only entered it on tribot and runescape and just reset my computer so have no downloads that could be a key logger. be careful with the account information you put in tribot.

Did you check leakedsource yet to see if your name was in any databases? Seems to happen to a lot of people lately.

TriBot stores your account details local so no one but you has access to it.

TRiBot scripters have no access to your account information by design.

TRiBot has thousands of happy recurring users, it wouldn't make sense to risk it's reputation hacking a few users.

Feel free to search any thread on TRiBot claiming to be hacked and you'll see that it's clearly not the case.

I recommend scanning your computer with a few different programs, and ideally reformatting.
Something besides TRiBot was the cause of this.

This computer was reset right before I installed tribot.... its the only thing ive use. it is impossible I was hacked any other way.

Yeah, so Tribot clears tens of thousands of dollars off of VIP and premium scripts every month. It would be the most stupid business decision ever to start hacking their own members. 

You either - 

A. tried downloading some cracked version of tribot that you found on youtube

B. Have poor password practices and they got you from another site. 

C. Are from some other botting site or Jagex and have absolutely nothing better to do with your time than to try to give tribot a bad name. 

it's before emails so just figuring out the user is hard enough let alone the password.

none of that is true, but hey whatever man... if it happens to someone else I warned yall. literally impossible to be able to guess both the login and the password.

The email that popped up that took my account is shown as [email protected]******.com

you are either mistaken or lying. We see a dozen of these claims a month. It has never been tribot. No one believes you. I suggest you follow the advice posted by the mod. You are wasting your time doing anything else. 

my account info is only on tribot.... i'd say its pretty likely...whoever did it is trying to steal the account though.... not just take my money and leave me alone.... it had like only 50m so I'm not worried but I want the account back.