Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

runwithit

Botting is Dead - A Notice of Warning

13 posts in this topic

Just to let anyone who is looking to bot a 'real' account i.e. one that you want to keep - botting like we used to know it is dead. Now whenever you bot (even with VIP-E / human mouse movements / break handling / VPS / proxies etc.) your account will definitely get banned so don't do it). The only thing this site is now good for is botting on throw away accounts you are using for gold farming. 

Personally I think the owners of this site owe it to real users to put a notice of warning on the home page stating that anyone looking to bot an account they want to keep should not use this software of any other botting software, as we all know jagex's detection system will catch all accounts which have botted and ban them (it's not a matter of if, but when). 

So you're salty your main got banned because you botted? The risks of botting have been known for 10 years. Relax and don't bot on your main if you don't want to lose it.

4 people like this

I feel like this has been common sense for the past year or two. If you bot your main and get banned you're just an idiot. 

Gone are the days when you could easily make a main account through only botting. I still bot on my main, but only to supplement my actual playing, and I do it very sparingly. My actual playtime outweighs my bot time. This is a very cautious approach, but I've been doing it for years and haven't even gotten a temp ban. Just realize the more you bot, the more of a risk.

Also, if you want to be very careful, avoid running a bot when you yourself wouldn't be playing manually. That seems to be the most important thing, at least from my experience.

1 hour ago, Googler said:

So you're salty your main got banned because you botted? The risks of botting have been known for 10 years. Relax and don't bot on your main if you don't want to lose it.

I botted on four different acocunts from four different VPS's with different botting methods - they all got banned. Looking glass / premium scripts / human mouse movements - they don't mean shit because you'll still get banned. 

27 minutes ago, Encoded said:

45S7gMj.jpg

You should change it to, you will get banned for botting. Using TriBot = Guaranteed ban. 

28 minutes ago, TacoManStan said:

Gone are the days when you could easily make a main account through only botting. I still bot on my main, but only to supplement my actual playing, and I do it very sparingly. My actual playtime outweighs my bot time. This is a very cautious approach, but I've been doing it for years and haven't even gotten a temp ban. Just realize the more you bot, the more of a risk.

Also, if you want to be very careful, avoid running a bot when you yourself wouldn't be playing manually. That seems to be the most important thing, at least from my experience.

This is useful, people should be aware of the fact that if your planning on botting more than you play your guaranteed a ban. It would stop a lot of people from signing up to VIP/VIPE just to get banned. 

16 minutes ago, l6bus tank said:

Botting may be dead for you but for the rest of us its still very much alive.

Have you seen the latest ban thread recently? 

Just now, runwithit said:

Have you seen the latest ban thread recently? 

Nope, been busy with expanding my goldfarm.

1 person likes this

I bot 4-6 hours a day at NMZ and have done for over a month on one account, just bot when I would be home from work and playing and a bit longer on weekends, it's if you bot stupid hours that you get banned and it's deserved really.

My pure is 95% botted and haven't got banned. Combat Maxed out at 50 att 1 prayer, 1 def. I don't what I do different from others but I never got a single ban and I botted 4-5 account for a very long time.