Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

imjoshie

Looking Glass Down?

19 posts in this topic

Screen just stays black after "running updation process" while attempting to link clients.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imjoshie said:

Screen just stays black after "running updation process" while attempting to link clients.

Is there anything being printed in the bot/client debug?

It appears that the latest RuneScape update is causing issues to occur with TRiBot, you may have to wait for a fix by TRiLeZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

Is there anything being printed in the bot/client debug?

It appears that the latest RuneScape update is causing issues to occur with TRiBot, you may have to wait for a fix by TRiLeZ.

2f9962db469e04eec3411f09325ca0e7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sank2014 said:

do you have jdk installed and set as the tribot java version?

428b9b900d0f845d6bbd4881891cf186.png
This is what youre talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sank2014 said:

yup >,<

Well, crap. It was working fine last night, and now it suddenly won't work this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Underpaw said:

I am having no issues with looking glass.

Try restarting it and see if it works still?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, imjoshie said:

Try restarting it and see if it works still?

 

Just did two times to confirm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, imjoshie said:

Hmmm.

Yea weird it's not working for you :/ Remove tribot folder, maybe? Do a clean sweep and start the client fresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go into your .tribot/settings folder and delete general.ini, then try again

 

/e I just tried and it wasn't working for me as well, even after doing above ^ although that generally fixes LG issues.

 

/e final update, after generating new hooks (delete hooks.dat in settings, then fully load a new, REGULAR, tribot client) and deleting general.ini I was able to hook.

Edited by FALSkills
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Go into your .tribot/settings folder and delete general.ini, then try again

 

/e I just tried and it wasn't working for me as well, even after doing above ^ although that generally fixes LG issues.

 

/e final update, after generating new hooks (delete hooks.dat in settings, then fully load a new, REGULAR, tribot client) and deleting general.ini I was able to hook.

I can't find that folder, even when i search my files for .tribot or anything. 

ab66cb9763f4af420525c0fe072a9762.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, imjoshie said:

I can't find that folder, even when i search my files for .tribot or anything. 

ab66cb9763f4af420525c0fe072a9762.png

You can get to it easily from a tribot client, go to File->View Local Scripts and then navigate back a couple folders. Alternatively, it is located in C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

 

Thank you for the help, got it working. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.