Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsstrker

Using mouse recorders.

2 posts in this topic

by assumption wouldn't it be wise to assume, jagex bot detection, detecting the botting client flagging your account being the start of where it gets banned?
Instances of how a clint has its own mouse program but there would be two mouses on the client if the user input is not shut off, something i think would be a instant give away to any detection program, further prove by the way the scripts act.

I say this because i have a friend who doesn't bot persay but he does use auto clickers, and recently started a mouse recorder, witch of a month and a half later his yet to be banned, and he runs these programs while on osbuddy, and people consider them to be easily detectable (forgot to mention he only uses a auto clicker to click to by pass the 20mins splashing forces stop) and the last 2 weeks his uses a mouse recorder to afk at bandits with it drinking pots he recorded him self doing and entire load twice apparently and mixes up when he uses that recording, but his also just started to use it to splash alch. but only about 3 days

But with this in mind, wouldn't a 3rd party program that would record click locations on screen with random intervals so clicks are never in the same time be undetectable? the only thing that would give it away, would be say doing absolutly nothing but that, there would be no traces in the client so if you where flagged they'd have to make a 100% decision it was a macro, 
and even then, in instances like, alching, teleporting, bandits, undead monkey chinning/barraging, you do really move your screen you might check your stats, but with these tasks and random intivals my asumption is it would be ban proff, because there could be no way they could prove it was actually automated. unless it was 100% identical routines.

I'm going to test my theory on a fresh account, and use a auto clicker to by pass the 20mins afking to see if it does get detected and banned.

Edited by dsstrker

I don't mean to be mean but you really have no clue what you are talking about (and neither do we tbh). If Jagex were able to detect tribot (which they could if they wanted to, but like Trilez said it would just become and endless cat and mouse game) then you would be banned by just logging in. Whatever point you're trying to make doesn't make any sense at all.