iant06

[ABC2] iClueSolver by iant06 [H.A.M.][Men][Implings][Grand Exchange][Low Reqs]

9 minutes ago, Xeyaix said:

getting this on starting script. dunno what it is

• [04:17:35] Script Started: iClueSolver.
  • [04:17:35] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [04:17:35] at scripts.clues.x.i(PlayerInfo.java:572)
  • [04:17:35] at scripts.clues.Main.i(Main.java:81)
  • [04:17:35] at scripts.clues.Main.getInitialState(Main.java:48)
  • [04:17:35] at org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(ii:197)
  • [04:17:35] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [04:17:35] Script Ended: iClueSolver.

Fixed :)

• Like 1

dunno if its just me, but script banks withdraws correct items then:

• [04:37:16] Cannot find Clue scroll (easy).

then ends script

When i dont have one, usually this doesnt happen and it will walk to trap door then continue 

Scratch that:

Seems you have to have 20 of each tele tab for it to function...?

Edited by Xeyaix

2 minutes ago, Xeyaix said:

Holy that was fast!!!!

Amazed at your dedication with this! seriously top class customer service

Thanks I really appreciate that :)

1 minute ago, Xeyaix said:

As a java noob im curious what the problem was. can you explain please?

Of course, it seems you were starting the script from the login screen before your account had actually logged in to the game. The script saves certain information on the botters computer like GUI settings to a file titled by account name in the Tribot Application Data, since you weren't logged in yet you technically didn't have an account name yet according to the tribot hooks. There is a check in place for that specifically I just missed one additional check to make sure the player had loaded as well instead of checking if just the name had loaded. :)

went idle when 

• [19:40:18] Found Cryptic Clue: ARDOUGNE_CHURCH_CRATE

while being somewhere upstairs, ardy tele not unlocked

and did not wear white apron, and finish conversation when 

• [19:44:08] Found Cryptic Clue: PORT_SARIM_SHOP_CHEST

i didnt finish that quest pirates treasure either tho script tries to finish the clue.

lol nvm. But it tried to open locked door in port sarim food shop while it had to climb ladder.

Edited by rosycross

45 minutes ago, rosycross said:

went idle when 

• [19:40:18] Found Cryptic Clue: ARDOUGNE_CHURCH_CRATE

while being somewhere upstairs, ardy tele not unlocked

and did not wear white apron, and finish conversation when 

• [19:44:08] Found Cryptic Clue: PORT_SARIM_SHOP_CHEST

i didnt finish that quest pirates treasure either tho script tries to finish the clue.

lol nvm. But it tried to open locked door in port sarim food shop while it had to climb ladder.

What was the status of the script when it went idle in Ardougne?

For port sarim, it looks like that was a webwalking error on Tribot's end thinking it needed to open the door to get to its location, as that's the only way it would start trying to open doors. I will look in to adding pathing for the Port Sarim clue :) let me know if you encounter this problem again!

39 minutes ago, Flax said:

I tried the trial and it seems to be running great. :) However it seems to pickpocket at a very slow rate, even on normal client. If you could make the user choose if they want to use ABC2 or not that'd be awesome.

Great idea @Flax! I'll start looking in to implementing a toggle for ABC2 right now :)

• Like 1

• [01:01:50] Looking for text: Dance a jig by the entrance to
    the Fishing Guild.
    Equip an emerald ring, a sapphire
    amulet, and a bronze chain body.
  • [01:01:50] Found Emote Clue: FISHING_GUILD_JIG
  • [01:02:31] Script Ended: iClueSolver.

I had this error and thought I missed buying some of the items but there just missing on the page you need to add those 3 :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mccabe1990 said:
  • [01:01:50] Looking for text: Dance a jig by the entrance to
    the Fishing Guild.
    Equip an emerald ring, a sapphire
    amulet, and a bronze chain body.
  • [01:01:50] Found Emote Clue: FISHING_GUILD_JIG
  • [01:02:31] Script Ended: iClueSolver.

I had this error and thought I missed buying some of the items but there just missing on the page you need to add those 3 :)

Added :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, comida239 said:

before i purchase this script, I would like to know how much money per hour i can expect to make.

Tbh it's very hard to even give a number when it's all RNG for clues, you could potentially make 1m+/hr if you were to get good pages every hour, or you could make only 10k/hr if you only got the worst drops for 8 hours straight. Its all random chance, from my experience I have gotten anywhere from 50k-200k/hr.

With the clue expansion coming up pretty soon we might see a lot more valuable rewards added to clue scrolls :)

Edited by iant06

7 minutes ago, nero912 said:

I just started the script and since it wasn't doing anything I clicked "Change acquiring method" and that was it. By the way, I can't start the script, the GUI is not shown.

2016-05-04_0032.png

I apologize, there was an error with my code when adding the toggle to the gui which caused this. It has all been cleared up :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      How to use the script:

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By iant06
      iMonkCurser
      Wondering why there are no cursers out there that do all the low level curses so I made one for myself and am deciding to release to the public.

- Start next to the jailed Monk of Zamorak under the staircase inside the Varrock Castle.
      - Requirements:
          - Level 3 Magic
          - Body Runes
          - Water Runes/Staff
          - Earth Runes/Staff
      - Available Curses
          - Confuse(Level 3 Magic)
          - Weaken(Level 11 Magic)
          - Curse(Level 19 Magic)

Dowload:
      [removed]
    • By Evesy
      EvesyChocoGrinder - Grind your chocolate bars!
      Dear fellow Tribot users!
      I am very proud to present to you my first public script which will grind your chocolate bars with a knife (So F2P can use it aswell).
      It works flawlessly and has some basic anti-ban in it. You can start at any bank in RuneScape with your knife in your inventory or bank, and chocolate bars in your inventory or bank.
      Goodluck!
       Current features
      Grinds all your chocolate bars flawlessly. Works at any bank. Detects if you have a knife or bars in your bank. Features in the next update
      GUI to choose if you want to use a knife or pestle & mortar. ABCL 10 anti-ban. Current version: 1.0
      Respository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2574-evesychocogrinder/
    • By arvydaslt123
      Hello, I would be interested in a private script for Item Combining, as I understand this script should be easy to make.
      It should withraw two types of items from the bank, combine them, and deposit everything back to the bank.
      We had something similar in tribot called Beg Item combiner, but it's outdated. You can PM me, or write me an email on:
      [email protected]
    • By fmtrick
      As per another request, here is a quick feather buyer script. You can make great F2P GP by buying feather packs from the fishing store in Port Sarim. 
      Script is very basic. Please let me know of any issues you see and I'll address them.
      Start script anywhere, the bot should find it's way to the shop. Or just start the bot in the shop.
      The bot will only buy feather packs if the shop stock is >98 to optimize profits. If the bot waits too long it will hop worlds (because somebody is buying lower and making it impossible for bot to buy). Script uses Tribot API WorldHopper with members worlds turned off.

EDIT: Script has been rewritten and now uses In-game worldhopper and daxWalker. 

Script is open source:
      GitHub
      Repo:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2490
    • By fmtrick
      As per @bradley-s's request over here - here is a free script that will sell items at the West Ardougne general store.
      For those that don't know - the general store in West Ardougne buys items for a higher amount that regular general stores - making it a good place to sell off your bulks items, or any unwanted items if you're an Iron man (more GP). This can result in a decent GP/H when selling multiple items per world (aim for 5).
      The script is basic and probably not perfect but works well. Unfortunately the script uses JOptionPane for prompts because I can't seem to get JavaFX to work with Tribot (any tips?). It also implements some ABC2 (I doubt it's ABCL10, though).
      Script also uses the API world hopper, which includes logging out, selecting world, and logging back in as I have not yet created a method for in game world hopping. Jagex keeps changing the world hopper interface making it difficult to keep up.
      Start the script anywhere in West Ardougne or at the general store itself. When prompted for the item IDs, if selling more than one item seperate IDs with commas, no space. For example: 63,29,109

Script is open source:
      https://pastebin.com/gBXwr0Ww
      If you wish to make changes/improvements to the script and make it public, please do not upload to repo and take full credit. Please let me know. I will review and update the repository - giving you credit.

Repo: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2489
    • By 0xyCodone
      Alot of poeple drop every run they craft after a ZMI run. Bloods, nats etc. There is always a stack and a script that simply collects and banks i feel would work fabulous. Thanks for feedbacks guys!
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies