iant06

[ABC2] iClueSolver by iant06 [H.A.M.][Men][Implings][Grand Exchange][Low Reqs]

iClueSolver by iant06

8715e10.png

iClueSolver is TRiBot's one and only AIO easy clue hunter and solver. Developed for over 6 months, and 100's of hours of testing. iClueSolver will acquire easy clue scrolls from H.A.M. Members or H.A.M. Guards and proceed to solve each step of the clue.

V8QMfg5.png

IqUq2oe.png

mcXaLcw.png

02VF6mh.png

Requirements:

Skill Levels:

• 20 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 20 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 20 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
    • If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another.
  • 15 Thieving (H.A.M. Members, If Thieving)

Items:
  • Teleportation Method:
  • Teleport Tabs:
    • Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done)
  • Teleport Runes:
    • Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire
  • Spade
  • Duel Ring
  • Games Necklace
  • Amulet of Glory
  • Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done)
  • Emote Clue Equipment
    • If you do not have a certain item the script will buy it from the Grand Exchange.

Features:

Acquiring Easy Clues:

• Pickpocketing H.A.M. Members(Female)
  • Attacking H.A.M. Guards
  • Attacking Edgeville Men(Collects Grimy Herbs)
  • Looting Gourmet Impling Jars

Solving Easy Clues:

• Map Clues
  • Cryptic Clues
  • Emote Clues

Traveling:

• Teleport Tablets
  • Teleport Runes
  • Ardougne Cloak
  • Games Necklace
  • Duelling Ring
  • Amulet of Glory
  • Spirit Trees

Grand Exchange:

• If you run out of a teleport item or don't posses the required items needed to solve a clue step the script will purchase the item from the Grand Exchange and continue on solving clues.

Profiles:

• Loading and Saving GUI Profiles Per Account

GUI Combat Tab:

PYn67rq.png

GUI Teleporting Tab:

r6llFNn.png

GUI Misc Tab:

8PRglRk.png

Reward GUI:

cae1137.png

ABC2 Anti-Ban:

• Timed Actions
    • Tab Checking
    • XP Checking 
    • Entity Examining
    • Mouse Exiting (Game Screen)
    • Mouse Movement
    • Mouse Pickup
    • Mouse Right Click
    • Camera Rotating
  • Action Conditions
    • Generates HP to Eat At
    • Generates Energy to Activate Run At
    • Next Target Hovering
    • Next Target Menu Opening
  • Reaction Times
    • Generating Human Reaction Times
    • Generating Supporting Tracker Information
    • Sleeping for the Length of the Reaction Time

Progress Reports:

7 and a half hour proggy:

uuz5dII.png

3 hour reward list proggy:

U42CzqY.png

2chOjh4.png

cUFRqy4.jpg

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Cool stuff! I've always thought it would be cool to program a medium clue solver (for the good ol' boot drops), but it's a huge project to undertake! How long did it take you to receive every potential clue?  Do you plan on releasing higher level clues?

Don't really have any plans to create any higher tier clue solvers atm, creating an algorithm to solve the puzzle boxes would definitely be interesting ;) It took me a good month or two before I received every clue and had them all mapped out.

2 minutes ago, iant06 said:

Don't really have any plans to create any higher tier clue solvers atm, creating an algorithm to solve the puzzle boxes would definitely be interesting ;) It took me a good month or two before I received every clue and had them all mapped out.

I believe that puzzle boxes are limited to hard clues only, but yeah that would be quite the task! 

Edited by FALSkills

3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

I believe that puzzle boxes are limited to hard clues only, but yeah that would be quite the task! 

Interesting! For some reason I thought puzzle boxes started at medium clues, after I get this script up and running I might have too look at writing a medium clue solver using the scripts framework :) 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By iant06
      iMonkCurser
      Wondering why there are no cursers out there that do all the low level curses so I made one for myself and am deciding to release to the public.

- Start next to the jailed Monk of Zamorak under the staircase inside the Varrock Castle.
      - Requirements:
          - Level 3 Magic
          - Body Runes
          - Water Runes/Staff
          - Earth Runes/Staff
      - Available Curses
          - Confuse(Level 3 Magic)
          - Weaken(Level 11 Magic)
          - Curse(Level 19 Magic)

Dowload:
      [removed]
    • By Evesy
      EvesyChocoGrinder - Grind your chocolate bars!
      Dear fellow Tribot users!
      I am very proud to present to you my first public script which will grind your chocolate bars with a knife (So F2P can use it aswell).
      It works flawlessly and has some basic anti-ban in it. You can start at any bank in RuneScape with your knife in your inventory or bank, and chocolate bars in your inventory or bank.
      Goodluck!
       Current features
      Grinds all your chocolate bars flawlessly. Works at any bank. Detects if you have a knife or bars in your bank. Features in the next update
      GUI to choose if you want to use a knife or pestle & mortar. ABCL 10 anti-ban. Current version: 1.0
      Respository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2574-evesychocogrinder/
    • By arvydaslt123
      Hello, I would be interested in a private script for Item Combining, as I understand this script should be easy to make.
      It should withraw two types of items from the bank, combine them, and deposit everything back to the bank.
      We had something similar in tribot called Beg Item combiner, but it's outdated. You can PM me, or write me an email on:
      [email protected]
    • By fmtrick
      As per another request, here is a quick feather buyer script. You can make great F2P GP by buying feather packs from the fishing store in Port Sarim. 
      Script is very basic. Please let me know of any issues you see and I'll address them.
      Start script anywhere, the bot should find it's way to the shop. Or just start the bot in the shop.
      The bot will only buy feather packs if the shop stock is >98 to optimize profits. If the bot waits too long it will hop worlds (because somebody is buying lower and making it impossible for bot to buy). Script uses Tribot API WorldHopper with members worlds turned off.

EDIT: Script has been rewritten and now uses In-game worldhopper and daxWalker. 

Script is open source:
      GitHub
      Repo:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2490
    • By fmtrick
      As per @bradley-s's request over here - here is a free script that will sell items at the West Ardougne general store.
      For those that don't know - the general store in West Ardougne buys items for a higher amount that regular general stores - making it a good place to sell off your bulks items, or any unwanted items if you're an Iron man (more GP). This can result in a decent GP/H when selling multiple items per world (aim for 5).
      The script is basic and probably not perfect but works well. Unfortunately the script uses JOptionPane for prompts because I can't seem to get JavaFX to work with Tribot (any tips?). It also implements some ABC2 (I doubt it's ABCL10, though).
      Script also uses the API world hopper, which includes logging out, selecting world, and logging back in as I have not yet created a method for in game world hopping. Jagex keeps changing the world hopper interface making it difficult to keep up.
      Start the script anywhere in West Ardougne or at the general store itself. When prompted for the item IDs, if selling more than one item seperate IDs with commas, no space. For example: 63,29,109

Script is open source:
      https://pastebin.com/gBXwr0Ww
      If you wish to make changes/improvements to the script and make it public, please do not upload to repo and take full credit. Please let me know. I will review and update the repository - giving you credit.

Repo: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2489
    • By 0xyCodone
      Alot of poeple drop every run they craft after a ZMI run. Bloods, nats etc. There is always a stack and a script that simply collects and banks i feel would work fabulous. Thanks for feedbacks guys!
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Bic
      This script will pickpocket keys from HAM guards in the hidden chest room, open the chests, and alch jewelry obtained from chests. It will bank when out of food, and hop worlds if the guards are walking around. I found that sometimes the guards bug and don't move, allowing you to freely pick the door locks without getting caught. I'm not sure what causes the guards to stand still, but it sure does make it really easy on coding the script. Instead of running from guards, it will just find a world where guards are not moving.

I've been working on this script the last few days. I have rewritten my original script and optimized a lot of code. I just have a few things to work on before I publish the script. This will be my first public script, and once it's public I will finish up my Tree Spirit Killer. These 2 scripts will go really great together, as you can stack some Nature runes from tree spirits and alch jewelry from the HAM hideout chests. Great money making for ironmen, almost made first mil from writing and testing the script!

Features - (Complete / In Progress / Not Started)
      ABC2 Pickpockets keys from guards. Opens chests. Alchs jewelry from chests. Eats food. Banks when out of food. Uses home teleport to bank if available. Hops worlds if guards are moving.  
      Currently I'm working on banking. It's a bit finicky when trying to use WebWalking from the hideout to the lumbridge bank, it will take the long way around to the castle instead of through the back which is weird. I think I have to make a walking path and not use WebWalking.  After banking is done I just need to make it check for worlds where guards not moving!

I'll post updates here every day or two. Can't wait to get this out there for you guys!

Here is a new paint I made! I am not too fond of the main background of the paint image but it works for now.

• By gosubear
      Request: Private script, PM me if you are interested. Mute, Worthy and ModulusFrank knows the script. Just wondering if there are any takers to this.
      Description:  Details can be discussed over skype/PM (A video of which can be provided, nothing too great. Just a youtube video)
      Payment Amount: If the script is ABC2 10/10 with bank support/bug support $400+ easy.
      Time:  Time is not an issue, as i would like the script to have as little bugs and hiccups as possible. But would like it with in a month or so.
      Additional: I know this is a hard script for a quick buck. But just think of it as a good investment as i know Scripters hold the rights to publish this out later on. Like seriously, this script could be running rampant the day after. But i just hope it doesnt and is kept between a small society to decrease in ban rates and increase in the pixels we call GP.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 8 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies