Sign in to follow this  
ornaww

3 bans under 3 hours on each account

I bought tribot yesterday, April 20th. Used it on my account that i've been playing on for a week with decent stats, was banned within 3 hours woodcutting. I made 2 new accounts and tried fishing (xfishy) and woodcutting (AceChopper) and was banned again  within a 6 hour period. Why? Do i have to pay for premium scripts to not get banned? or maybe proxy?

Edited by ornaww

20 minutes ago, ornaww said:

I bought tribot yesterday, April 20th. Used it on my account that i've been playing on for a week with decent stats, was banned within 3 hours woodcutting. I made 2 new accounts and tried fishing (xfishy) and woodcutting (AceChopper) and was banned again  within a 6 hour period. Why? Do i have to pay for premium scripts to not get banned? or maybe proxy?

I highlighted the elements in which you should avoid botting. Stay safe.

• Like 1

haha we've all been there. first day of botting where u put all your side accounts at once with free scripts. Just remember to use different ip for each account to minimise collatoral damage. Also if you created the account on same ip thats a nono. premium scripts are definately worth it. 

Happy botting my friend!

Dont give up!

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Been away for a while - what's LG?

The main info thread is only viewable by VIP-E users.

It basically lets TRiBot hook onto a Runescape client loaded through a browser or official client, and is believed to reduce ban rates.

3 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

The main info thread is only viewable by VIP-E users.

It basically lets TRiBot hook onto a Runescape client loaded through a browser or official client, and is believed to reduce ban rates.

Well, just bought VIP-E. Thanks for the heads up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sochineez
      Bought 2 private proxy for 2 accounts which I have owned for over a year. botted rc with auto runecrafter elite earlier today and it both got banned. my other accounts which i have owned for only a couple of months with individual private proxies are still fine even though i botted way more longer hours. question is can i still use both the private proxies or should i get new ones? Many thanks in advance. sorry im still learning how these things work.
    • By virusss
      Hello,
      There seems to be a problem with botting on a specific computer. My friend and I are botting on two different computers. The account is created on my friend's computer. The bots that were all banned are on my computer. We both share the exact same proxies and accounts, so we don't have any issues logging in the wrong proxies. He makes the accounts and gives me accounts as soon as more bots cannot be put on his computer due to CPU usage / RAM usage. He has so far handed me 9 accounts. Some were accounts he has successfully botted for a month and some that were fresh. All of the bots that were given to me have died within a few days. He has shown me how to handle the bots while scripts are running. He has even tried to do accounts himself on my computer. Same outcome. We have changed the scripts. We have tested on different scripts, Sigma Magic, Auto Agility, CombatAIO, daxMiner, Master Thiever AIO. We have changed the amount of time we have scripted on each account. Ranging from 30 mins per day to 4 hours per day with breaks between certain days as well. The scripts don't seem to be the issue since the same scripts are run on my friend's computer and are doing perfectly fine. One account got banned on my computer despite not running any scripts on it. We have also deleted Jagex's files and cache and still no luck. We're confused and are wondering if it's even possible Jagex can see our processes or compare any hardware. Our mains are played on our respective computers on the same IP and are not banned. The Java versions are also different but are working perfectly fine besides getting banned. 

My friends computer details:
      Desktop Windows 10 Home AMD Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_151 My computer details:
      Laptop: Lenovo Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_121 Any help would be appreciated and we will post more details if asked upon.
      Thanks.
    • By erickho123
      BUY IT NOW!
      Monthly (Unlimited accounts) $10 https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/347
      RSGP: https://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (The system is fully automated.)

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.
      ExShopper (previously known as ExBuyer), is a script that buys or sell items from most stores on Runescape. It has been rewritten to be more: efficient, noob-friendly, features, and open the script to a variety of things. It has been used by many members on TRiBot and have gotten over 5+ days of runtime in one go.
      It has the ability to accurately sell items (including karjama shop) and buy items. Please take the time to read the spoilers below for a more detailed description of what the script is capable of.

Antiban [ABCL 10]

• By we trippy mane
      I keep investing 50 bucks into tribot just to be banned within a week. I use virmach proxies, lookong glass, premium scripts, maxthon to create the account via proxy. Always get banned. I feel like quitting and giving up tribot for good. I bought many different scripts too. Just money and time down the drain. So tired of this. I keep coming to tribot because it's the only bot I have experience with. I start bot farm get banned come back month later try something else but nothing works. Mod mod mod weath always targeting me my damn worse enemy

• By TravBot
      Howdy All
      Currently attempting to bot for the first time and using a premium hunter script, striving for that 99 and right now sitting on 84 =-) I feel i am careful when i come to botting my character, i mainly watch my botting screen because i play my other two accounts as normal|<< nerdy i know. so i am able to reply to all who speak to me within moments, along with having break handler set up and every now and again mouse clicking around the screen to change my mouse data patterns around.
      I ask this because of course 99 Hunter is great money, id much more envy the fashionscape of the 99 hunter cape and would onward play the character manually and level combat for a edge 13 pray g maul pker, noob life i know but sue me.
      Will i get to live out this little account dream set up or is it most likely in the end most botted accounts lose the battle against jagex =p
      If anyone has any info inside on the matter would be awesome if you discussed below.
      Happy botting <3 hahah

• Our picks

• This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 30 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 58 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies