Sign in to follow this  
ornaww

3 bans under 3 hours on each account

I bought tribot yesterday, April 20th. Used it on my account that i've been playing on for a week with decent stats, was banned within 3 hours woodcutting. I made 2 new accounts and tried fishing (xfishy) and woodcutting (AceChopper) and was banned again  within a 6 hour period. Why? Do i have to pay for premium scripts to not get banned? or maybe proxy?

Edited by ornaww

20 minutes ago, ornaww said:

I bought tribot yesterday, April 20th. Used it on my account that i've been playing on for a week with decent stats, was banned within 3 hours woodcutting. I made 2 new accounts and tried fishing (xfishy) and woodcutting (AceChopper) and was banned again  within a 6 hour period. Why? Do i have to pay for premium scripts to not get banned? or maybe proxy?

I highlighted the elements in which you should avoid botting. Stay safe.

• Like 1

haha we've all been there. first day of botting where u put all your side accounts at once with free scripts. Just remember to use different ip for each account to minimise collatoral damage. Also if you created the account on same ip thats a nono. premium scripts are definately worth it. 

Happy botting my friend!

Dont give up!

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Been away for a while - what's LG?

The main info thread is only viewable by VIP-E users.

It basically lets TRiBot hook onto a Runescape client loaded through a browser or official client, and is believed to reduce ban rates.

3 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

The main info thread is only viewable by VIP-E users.

It basically lets TRiBot hook onto a Runescape client loaded through a browser or official client, and is believed to reduce ban rates.

Well, just bought VIP-E. Thanks for the heads up.