Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ornaww

3 bans under 3 hours on each account

16 posts in this topic

I bought tribot yesterday, April 20th. Used it on my account that i've been playing on for a week with decent stats, was banned within 3 hours woodcutting. I made 2 new accounts and tried fishing (xfishy) and woodcutting (AceChopper) and was banned again  within a 6 hour period. Why? Do i have to pay for premium scripts to not get banned? or maybe proxy?

Edited by ornaww

20 minutes ago, ornaww said:

I bought tribot yesterday, April 20th. Used it on my account that i've been playing on for a week with decent stats, was banned within 3 hours woodcutting. I made 2 new accounts and tried fishing (xfishy) and woodcutting (AceChopper) and was banned again  within a 6 hour period. Why? Do i have to pay for premium scripts to not get banned? or maybe proxy?

I highlighted the elements in which you should avoid botting. Stay safe.

1 person likes this

First of all, unplug the router for a few minutes, because you now have the ip flagged.

Second, try other scripts, not necesary premium ones, but from diferent authors and see wich ones work out for you.

Dude if you're going to bot WC, don't do it for money, do it for leveling only. If you want money from WC grind the skill manually.

What scripts should i be using then? I want to mostly fish a bit to get some money for cooking.

Edited by ornaww

haha we've all been there. first day of botting where u put all your side accounts at once with free scripts. Just remember to use different ip for each account to minimise collatoral damage. Also if you created the account on same ip thats a nono. premium scripts are definately worth it. 

Happy botting my friend!

Dont give up!

Buy VIP-E And use LG mate.

Edited by WYD

11 minutes ago, Ibotrs99 said:

how do i get lg?

LG is a feature available to VIP-Extended subscribers.

4 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

LG is a feature available to VIP-Extended subscribers.

Been away for a while - what's LG?

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Been away for a while - what's LG?

The main info thread is only viewable by VIP-E users.

It basically lets TRiBot hook onto a Runescape client loaded through a browser or official client, and is believed to reduce ban rates.

3 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

The main info thread is only viewable by VIP-E users.

It basically lets TRiBot hook onto a Runescape client loaded through a browser or official client, and is believed to reduce ban rates.

Well, just bought VIP-E. Thanks for the heads up.