Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Interest in an RS3 Bot

Poll   77 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

Recently, Jagex released their new client - the "NXT" client. This client uses all native code. It does not use Java/JVM anymore. This means that when Jagex drops support for the legacy client, Java reflection/injection bots will cease to exist. But we have an advantage here. Our RS3 bot uses OpenGL interception, which can be altered for use with the NXT client.

What I'm considering doing is creating a botting client to support botting on the NXT client, using OpenGL/DirectX interception, memory reading, and packet sniffing. Of course the Old-School client would still be our main priority, and work with this would not start until our current and planned projects for TRiBot are finished. We would also hire some support for this to reduce my personal workload.

How many people would be interested in this?

7 people like this

Rs3 Gold is way too cheap to Goldfarm.
If the main priority is still Oldschool, why not?

Gives premium scripter´s more opportunities.

The best way of gathering this kind of information, would be implementing a one click pool vote, for every tribot user at their login on site.

But as far as I see, the most interest is on osrs, not rs3.

As @Butta sayd, there is little point of goldfarming rs3. Even if you want in game gp rs3, you would be better off botting 07 and then sell and buy rs3 coins.. but agin, the best way of determining the interest level will be a voting pool.

8 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

@vipjun He just stated that jagex will no longer support the old rs3 client.

It will be  supported for the next few months, untill everyone moves to the new client. I think people would probably use it for private scripts mostly.

1 person likes this

@ everyone saying its pointless to goldfarm on rs3: There are plenty of perfectly good methods that will make you enough money. 

Yes, I'm interested

People are always going to say yes no matter what you offer them. Imo you need to seriously consider whether it's worth your time to work on rs3. If you think it is worth it then go for it, otherwise wait it out a bit and see how nxt will actually affect the playerbase.

I would be interested if scripters followed and made some scripts for RS3. As more of botter for levels instead of gold i am interest.

I think you should keep focus on more human like client/bot/API, new pathfinding and stuff like reworking the bot panel.

Do we have community resources for RS3 scripts? It is not like we have ran out of ideas on Old school and some of the scripts are barely functioning.

I'd support it! :) Just make sure to go all out on human-like stuff (for scripters to use) because their bot-detection is much better than osrs! :)

I think no, but do as you wish. 

All the people saying yes probably don't own RS3 accounts. They just want your approval on agreeing with you. 

15 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

LOL just look at the picture i attatched....... from TRibot today.... Is there any more proof needed? xDDDDD

LOL.png

That's because TRiBot for RS3 hasn't been in active development in year(s).
There has been a noticeable increase in interest in RS3 botting recently.

1 hour ago, YoHoJo said:

That's because TRiBot for RS3 hasn't been in active development in year(s).
There has been a noticeable increase in interest in RS3 botting recently.

It be 1-2 year's so that is not year's.

6 minutes ago, WYD said:

It be 1-2 year's so that is not year's.

I said year(s)
That means 1 or more years.

You just got unmuted recently, be careful about spamming.

Just now, YoHoJo said:

I said year(s)
That means 1 or more years.

You just got unmuted recently, be careful about spamming.

I'm just saying my input :-( 

I'd say not worth the time/money. Even when the current TRiBot RS3 client was functioning well there was very little interest compared to OSRS.

A no for me. Would have no interest at all botting on RS3.