Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bazinga

BANNED ON MAIN- i did everything right though?

9 posts in this topic

ahhhhhhhhhh just shows how this world is just a big game of roulette hey;

anyways Ive been botting for about 20 days so far on my account, got over 5m xp and its been going so well. Always been using premium scripts and outside the times of 9-5 GMT to avoid manual bans. Never more than 9 hours at a time. Last script i was running was the Master fletching AIO. Honestly its antiban did not seem like ABCL10, compared to the other scripts i was using (the camera rarely turned). Anyway, this aint gonna throw me off. My bot farm progress series will still continue! time to change IP and get back at it.

Ban says "Bot Busting", what does that even mean, hey? At least i got a skilling pet out of it.

Yours truly,

Bazinga

Any time you run a bot on an account, you put it at risk of a ban.

For this reason people don't risk botting on mains/accounts they don't want to lose.

Edited by YoHoJo

1 minute ago, YoHoJo said:

Any time you run a bot on an account, you put it at risk of a ban.

yeah i know, thats why i said life is just a game of roulette; you get bad days you get incredible days. Just gotta shrug it off and keep going. 

just a 2 day ban. Should be alright, ill just bot on other accounts from now

You should bot different things also, usually jagex will look for if you have been fletching for 3 days straight for 9 hours a day in the same time frame doing the same thing. Basically, just try to switch it up. Have like 3 go to botting clients (all in different skills/methods) and use those three two make random patterns with them (Try to get clients from the same scriptwriter). After that, try to bot for different hours, like one day bot 7, and another maybe even as much as 10, but don't go over 10. And it wouldn't hurt if you could throw a quest in every once in a while. Also if you aren't using proxys, I would look into them. Which I assume you're not due to the fact that you said you need to reset your IP. But if you're only running 1 bot then there is no point in using a proxy, but if you're running more than 1, me and many other botters would suggest them. Anyways hoped this helped out a bit.

Every time I've gotten a 2 day bot busting ban I've been perm banned within a week afterwards, so I wouldn't be so optimistic.

4 hours ago, bazinga said:

ahhhhhhhhhh just shows how this world is just a big game of roulette hey;

anyways Ive been botting for about 20 days so far on my account, got over 5m xp and its been going so well. Always been using premium scripts and outside the times of 9-5 GMT to avoid manual bans. Never more than 9 hours at a time. Last script i was running was the Master fletching AIO. Honestly its antiban did not seem like ABCL10, compared to the other scripts i was using (the camera rarely turned). Anyway, this aint gonna throw me off. My bot farm progress series will still continue! time to change IP and get back at it.

Ban says "Bot Busting", what does that even mean, hey? At least i got a skilling pet out of it.

Yours truly,

Bazinga

Yeah, don't bot on an account you don't want to lose. You can always get banned.

Also, the "bot busting" reason is rumored to be caused by getting spotted and manually banned by a mod.

1 person likes this

On 4/21/2016 at 11:05 AM, RaynorJames said:

You should bot different things also, usually jagex will look for if you have been fletching for 3 days straight for 9 hours a day in the same time frame doing the same thing. Basically, just try to switch it up. Have like 3 go to botting clients (all in different skills/methods) and use those three two make random patterns with them (Try to get clients from the same scriptwriter). After that, try to bot for different hours, like one day bot 7, and another maybe even as much as 10, but don't go over 10. And it wouldn't hurt if you could throw a quest in every once in a while. Also if you aren't using proxys, I would look into them. Which I assume you're not due to the fact that you said you need to reset your IP. But if you're only running 1 bot then there is no point in using a proxy, but if you're running more than 1, me and many other botters would suggest them. Anyways hoped this helped out a bit.

Actually i think that was the problem. Fishing almost 10 days straight. i mean i almost got 90 fishing which was nice. Im starting to notice my stupidity now ahah. Anyway, cheers for the advice man ill definately incorperate that.

23 hours ago, ndlax12345 said:

Every time I've gotten a 2 day bot busting ban I've been perm banned within a week afterwards, so I wouldn't be so optimistic.

oooh? you serious? do you mean if you bot after the ban as well? or even if you stop botting?

22 hours ago, Frosty XVII said:

Also, the "bot busting" reason is rumored to be caused by getting spotted and manually banned by a mo

yeah man it sucks because i always botted outside of jagex work hours. eh not a biggie

Hey, late response. 

My main got caught for botting agility before the bank updates last year.

Before that, i had been botting since i started, so around a year of constant botting. Had 9 99,s and max cmb.

92 slayer ect.

then i streamed myself dueling my cash and popped it on  bot by natural habits and forgot i was streaming LOL. gg

Edited by zdogg
1 person likes this