Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zaf222

Bot banned, what did I do wrong?

14 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

My bot has been banned today, but I don't know what I did wrong.. 

First day I trained my cb to 13, then I used the premium AIO woodcutting script till my wc lvl was 40. 

Next day I did 2 quests, then trained my cb to 23 (with JJJ's Combat script) and trained my wc to lvl 50 with the wc script.

Next day trained 2 hours wc, then got banned. Only 1 account of the 2 accounts on this ip is banned.

But what did I do wrong? Can I get some advice?

(Used a proxy so my main is safe)

Thanks in advance,

you did nothing wrong lol? you bot = you will get banned ..

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, zaf222 said:

I know, but so fast? 

That is because WC is very known by Jagex to be used as goldfarming method and a very very saturated one. If you want to powerlevel WC do it with osbuddy client manually with mousekeys.

Aah thanks for the advice. You're right, will look for another goldfarm method today!

Yeah, things like woodcut/fishing have always been the 'go to' gold farming methods which jagex clearly keep a very close eye on and are non stop trying to take them out of the game.

23 minutes ago, tehgousch said:

woodcutting  high ban rate with dropping

Not if you do it manually. Also osbuddy has mousekeys implemented so it's not bannable either way.

if you use bot even for 1 hour, you will be banned, i recomend botting 30minutes every  24hour to avoid ban, but still, sometimes it take 5minutes to be baned if you use world walker for example

Edited by tomelis3211

You guys say it like botting is a guaranteed ban... As long as you do it cleverly you can avoid a ban. Just bot very low ban rate things, NMZ is the best thing imo.

3 hours ago, zaf222 said:

Hello guys,

My bot has been banned today, but I don't know what I did wrong.. 

First day I trained my cb to 13, then I used the premium AIO woodcutting script till my wc lvl was 40. 

Next day I did 2 quests, then trained my cb to 23 (with JJJ's Combat script) and trained my wc to lvl 50 with the wc script.

Next day trained 2 hours wc, then got banned. Only 1 account of the 2 accounts on this ip is banned.

But what did I do wrong? Can I get some advice?

(Used a proxy so my main is safe)

Thanks in advance,

I highlighted the areas in which you went wrong, no wc scripts are reliable atm

Just now, Rapidz said:

I highlighted the areas in which you went wrong, no wc scripts are reliable atm

Thanks Rapidz, I'm very new in the botting scene, so I didnt knew it. I think I  just have to learn the hard way :/