Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sadgonzer

COULD NOT LOAD HUMAN MOUSE iam VIP-E !

6 posts in this topic

i only bought this VIP -E to try this feature..very upset..very disapointed..need help -.-

8 hours ago, sadgonzer said:

i only bought this VIP -E to try this feature..very upset..very disapointed..need help -.-

This is due to the slots on the current data collections available being filled. If you're determined to access this, submit your own data collections; or keep restarting the client until you get access. More info can be found about submitting data collections here

58 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

This is due to the slots on the current data collections available being filled. If you're determined to access this, submit your own data collections; or keep restarting the client until you get access. More info can be found about submitting data collections here

I thought Human Mouse is already implemented in all client use no? Is it only for VIP-E?

19 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

If you want to use the Human Mouse Project without VIP-E you have to submit data collections; however VIP-E gives you access without the data collections.

1 minute ago, iFluffee said:

If you want to use the Human Mouse Project without VIP-E you have to submit data collections; however VIP-E gives you access without the data collections.

Wait, so you're telling me that only VIP-E clients have access to Human Mouse? I was under the assumption that Human Mouse Project was complete and that it had been implemented in all client uses, no matter the VIP/VIP-E status. So to clarify, only VIP-E clients are allowed to use Human Mouse implementation when they are botting? 

3 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

Wait, so you're telling me that only VIP-E clients have access to Human Mouse? I was under the assumption that Human Mouse Project was complete and that it had been implemented in all client uses, no matter the VIP/VIP-E status. So to clarify, only VIP-E clients are allowed to use Human Mouse implementation when they are botting? 

No, that's not what I said. The Human Mouse Project has been implemented into TRiBot, but it is only accessible to some users. As I said before, VIP-E users get to access the Human Mouse Project while botting regardless if they have submitted the data collections (to create the human mouse project) or not. If other users would like to access the Human Mouse Project without purchasing VIP-E they must submit 20+ data collections to the Human Mouse Project. They will then receive access using their own data collections, as it is TRiLeZ's way of repaying them for putting in the effort.

Please see this thread for TRiLeZ's explanation of the implementation of the human mouse project.