Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mabe1703

My AssumeStaker's Logg

35 posts in this topic

Intro:

So I’ve been staking on two of my accounts since 07 came out, and it’s basically been more and more "dead" in my opinion. After reaching max cash numerous times oddsstaking,  I figured out I’d cashing out all my money and leave myself with 5M. I decided to purchase Assumestaker, to test how far this will get me. So far I am only using my boxing account, and atm I am sitting at 26M cash. I’ve decided that I really don’t care about this game anymore, and I will test out how far i can go w/o getting banned / cleaned. The script will only be ran on my boxer, and the goal is to reach 300M and most likely chuck it vs some X'er. 

I will post proggies each 50-100 hours, as boxing on my account is very time consuming, and boxing isn't the most popular staking method. This isn’t a post where you will see insane amounts of profits per hour, I can go 5 hrs + without any stakes. This is only done because I do have a lot of free time at work, and got nothing better to do (I work nightshifts).

My settings:

20/04/2016, these are my settings: 26M stack

lol.png

Edited by mabe1703

Your Win % is too high. You're going to have a harder time finding a stake.

No its not, i dont care if i barley get stakes. Iv been oddsstaking ever since 07 came out, and i am used to barley get stakes. Especially now that a script is doing the job for me i literally dont care, since i am not the one putting effort into finding stakes. This is just something to pass the time at my nightshift at work nothing else.

1 person likes this

I'd recommend 52-53% and a 2.5m max bet with a stack of 26m. A minimum bet of 200k would also be better.

1 person likes this

This will be interesting.

I would also stick at 55% like you are, especially since you aren't giving yourself that much room for variance with your 7m max bet.

Best of luck to you :)

So i got to work today (botting on my work comp cuz i cba at home) this is the first 24 hr sesh after the update that was yesterday. I am currently running 7 hr + sesh with 1-2 hrs randomize + 4 hr breaks + 1 hr randomize. So within 24 hrs some hours i am logged out. Proggie of my first 24 hours.

log1.png

2 people like this

I was stupid enough to writ shutdown -r -t on my own computer at work (and not the server i was on) so i lost my log from 44M cash stack to 78M. Anyways i started the script up again at work, and its currently running, this is the reason for the jump from 44M to 78M startingcash. Updates coming l8r with logg.

1 person likes this

What are the accounts stats? Just attack/str/def/HP really, interested in the staking side of things. The botting log is still interesting, I'm going to assume you've got quite a high level combat, 100+ - I'm wondering how the script would do with lower level staking accounts, dds / range stakers etc. I might check out the topic, probably be a good place to start 

My cb is lower than 90, the script does not support range staking. Only dds,whip,dscim, boxing. No mage / ranged. 

Edited by mabe1703

Just got to work, found out that the servers were unstable as fk, and i got kicked out of rs all the time. The loginbot on tribot did not like this and glitched up. Still managed to get a 12 hr sesh in. Starting money was 78M and not 44M since the fkup i mentioned earlier.

log2.png

Edited by mabe1703

On 4/23/2016 at 4:23 PM, mabe1703 said:

My cb is lower than 90, the script does not support range staking. Only dds,whip,dscim, boxing. No mage / ranged. 

Must have a decent build there then! I've always fancied giving staking a go but wouldn't know what kind of build to go for, I assumed this was staking on a maxed out account. Nice nearly 35M progress report! 

6 hours ago, Joux said:

Must have a decent build there then! I've always fancied giving staking a go but wouldn't know what kind of build to go for, I assumed this was staking on a maxed out account. Nice nearly 35M progress report! 

yeha its a very nice build, this account got over 2:1 in win / loss rate from when i normally oddsstaked legit. It works very well with the script also :)

I take donations. 

4 people like this

i might start again with odd staking

too bad i turned my pure into a 42 def acc.. guess i have to buy one

anyways, nice thread keep us updated.

1 person likes this

I've been thinking about checking out @Assume's Staking script, but I never really did much staking. If I wanted to make a boxer; What stats should I aim for? I'm assuming something like 70/60/70 or something. Because obviously I'm not going to max an account to stake on, and I have no idea what the more popular brands of staking are right now.

21 minutes ago, mabe1703 said:

I just say this... boxing is not populare at all

I mean obviously you're making some gains. So it can't be too bad? I dunno; I just wanna get a staking account that doesn't have to be maxed but I don't know what to aim for. 

8 minutes ago, Bludstained1 said:

I mean obviously you're making some gains. So it can't be too bad? I dunno; I just wanna get a staking account that doesn't have to be maxed but I don't know what to aim for. 

obv i make cash but im just saying boxing isnt a populare staking method.

22 minutes ago, Bludstained1 said:

Dds or whipping is better

11 minutes ago, Assume said:

Dds or whipping is better

Decent stats for a whipping account running your script would you say? I still feel like it would be 70/60/70 or something along those lines. 

Just a small update, woke up to this 15 hr logg, seems pretty good for boxing and my first 50m+ logg. I will continue w/o stopping the script to see if i can hit 100M in a sesh.

log1.png

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, mabe1703 said:

Just a small update, woke up to this 15 hr logg, seems pretty good for boxing and my first 50m+ logg. I will continue w/o stopping the script to see if i can hit 100M in a sesh.

log1.png

very impressive, 53m in 15h

time to make another account maybe?

Just now, Twitch said:

very impressive, 53m in 15h

time to make another account maybe?

Well i do have another account its 1 atk 75 def 85 str, i cbf ruin it nor do i want to make another from scratch. I do have a maxed 1 def pure (60 atk 99 str 99 hp) might get unlogged 42 def on it and get a crazy logg but not sure yet.