Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ogoid

Captcha Login Error

5 posts in this topic

So I'm currently having an issue logging into the bot at the launcher. This happen randomly, did not use to be a problem. I was wondering if anyone had a solution to this, or if anyone knew where the announcement section of the launcher directed to, the link, maybe i can enter it within a web browser and manually do it there.

I'm having a hard time passing the captcha since the launcher is not resizable and cannot see whats beyond what is normally visible, therefore constantly resulting in an error when i attempt to proceed.

captcha.png

captcha2.png

9 minutes ago, Ogoid said:

So I'm currently having an issue logging into the bot at the launcher. This happen randomly, did not use to be a problem. I was wondering if anyone had a solution to this, or if anyone knew where the announcement section of the launcher directed to, the link, maybe i can enter it within a web browser and manually do it there.

I'm having a hard time passing the captcha since the launcher is not resizable and cannot see whats beyond what is normally visible, therefore constantly resulting in an error when i attempt to proceed.

captcha.png

captcha2.png

This is caused by CloudFlare flagging your IP. Try disconnecting your modem/router for 5 minutes or so, and see if the issue resolves itself when your public IP changes. Call your ISP for more info on getting your IP changed.

That can explain it. However as of recently I've been using my university wifi so disconnecting the router, unfortunately isn't an option. I figure if I were able to access the site in which the launcher retrieves those announcements then I'd be able to successfully finish the captcha in a web browser. 

4 minutes ago, Ogoid said:

That can explain it. However as of recently I've been using my university wifi so disconnecting the router, unfortunately isn't an option. I figure if I were able to access the site in which the launcher retrieves those announcements then I'd be able to successfully finish the captcha in a web browser. 

As of right now, the only fix is to obtain a new IP address. I'm under the impression TRiLeZ is aware of this, and I can only hope when he has the time he will try and find a way to fix it. I'll tag him and Usa just to make sure they're aware. @TRiLeZ @Usa

8 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

As of right now, the only fix is to obtain a new IP address. I'm under the impression TRiLeZ is aware of this, and I can only hope when he has the time he will try and find a way to fix it. I'll tag him and Usa just to make sure they're aware. @TRiLeZ @Usa

Ahh damn. Well that answers my questions then, thanks for the speedy replies! 

Thanks again!