Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

twayne57

Using looking glass even worth it?

6 posts in this topic

So, my question to everyone, is it even worth using looking glass? I have always used looking glass ever since i started botting, But honestly i question if it really helps at all or not. What are your guys thoughts on looking glass, is the ban rate essentially the same with it or no?

i goldfarm on the normal client , i personally don't believe in stuff like LG 

I don't believe in LG too, but if this account I made today survives the week with LG only, then it might be working.

It definitely reduced ban rates for me when I tested it a few months ago, LG accounts were lasting at least twice as long for me. I have tested it again more recently and had the same results as with the regular client. Small sample sizes of 2-4 accounts per test, so nothing to live by.

/e it is also the best way to keep high value accounts safe from a potential future client detection. I always use LG on my main and mule accounts when running scripts on them.

Edited by FALSkills

5 hours ago, twayne57 said:

So, my question to everyone, is it even worth using looking glass? I have always used looking glass ever since i started botting, But honestly i question if it really helps at all or not. What are your guys thoughts on looking glass, is the ban rate essentially the same with it or no?

LG should only make a difference if the client is detected, if the client is not detected LG should make no difference. TRiLeZ elaborates on this point in his first post about LG which can be found here

yeah but you never know when jagex may put a client detector in. for the first few hours before it gets publicized LG is our only hope