Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gowoodson

[P] Private Script Request

11 posts in this topic

Request: - Shop buyer.
Description: - Buy from a shop and auto mule, get more money off the mule.
Payment Amount:Under 100$
Time: - Within 1-2 weeks.
Additional: -  Can reach me on my Skype pretty easily.  Tuxmotley is the username.

2 hours ago, Assume said:

That's a $200-$300 script

I am ok with that.  How much would a dynamite making script cost? Upwards of 400$ because of the multiple resources that needed to be gathered probably. 

If I am paying 200-300$ hopefully the script can be used at any shop correct?

10 minutes ago, gowoodson said:

I am ok with that.  How much would a dynamite making script cost? Upwards of 400$ because of the multiple resources that needed to be gathered probably. 

If I am paying 200-300$ hopefully the script can be used at any shop correct?

I don't know what dynamite is. Dynamic shop buyer for any store would cost more due to some banks being annoying to get to. 

34 minutes ago, Assume said:

I don't know what dynamite is. Dynamic shop buyer for any store would cost more due to some banks being annoying to get to. 

Thank you for your feedback. Dynamite is something used in Zeah (the most useless update to rs ever).  And yeah I was hoping webwalking would eliminate the dynamic shop buyer being an issue part.  I am going to message you over skype.  Are you the boston or new york one?

Edited by gowoodson

9 minutes ago, gowoodson said:

Thank you for your feedback. Dynamite is something used in Zeah (the most useless update to rs ever).  And yeah I was hoping webwalking would eliminate the dynamic shop buyer being an issue part.  I am going to message you over skype.  Are you the boston or new york one?

New York -- the one with the girls

19 minutes ago, gowoodson said:

webwalking is fairly limited

1 hour ago, Assume said:

Just create a path walking object that you can pass obstacles into and you'll never have to deal with this issue again.
DJp8tBg.png

Edited by Flamo353

2 hours ago, Flamo353 said:

Just create a path walking object that you can pass obstacles into and you'll never have to deal with this issue again.
DJp8tBg.png

There's much more to it than that lol

17 hours ago, erickho123 said:

webwalking is fairly limited

Ahh thank you. I knew it has not even touched zeah yet but I was wondering how well it worked. I am talking to Assume and waiting on quotes from the script. Thank you all.