Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1percent

How to sell your OSRS/RS3 gold for real life money

8 posts in this topic

Hello I've had a few request on how to sell gold so here a video I made last night to show.

Uh. 

1. Use @Bogla

2. I couldn't listen to the video, but you didn't even show your paypal balance? and lol at asking a friend to check your pp.

3. I don't think anyone who knows you can buy gold is confused on how to sell it. As shown in the video, you say selling gold, give them gold, give them PP E-mail. What takes 10 minutes of talking to explain that? 

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, McCune said:

Uh. 

1. Use @Bogla

2. I couldn't listen to the video, but you didn't even show your paypal balance? and lol at asking a friend to check your pp.

3. I don't think anyone who knows you can buy gold is confused on how to sell it. As shown in the video, you say selling gold, give them gold, give them PP E-mail. What takes 10 minutes of talking to explain that? 

You're right. You should make a video to show us how to steal $2,000+ from gold sellers. 

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, ohParadox said:

You're right. You should make a video to show us how to steal $2,000+ from gold sellers. 

298145.jpg

2 hours ago, McCune said:

Uh. 

1. Use @Bogla

Holy fuck you're toxic, he's just trying to help noobs and give an insight to who never have RWT'd before. Why do you even bother posting on the forums after scamming $2k+? Kys

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, swagg said:

Holy fuck you're toxic, he's just trying to help noobs and give an insight to who never have RWT'd before. Why do you even bother posting on the forums after scamming $2k+? Kys

Thanks, and yeah I used my m8's paypal as mine is at its yearly limit before I have to pay taxes here in the U.S. Also it was just a simple vid I threw together for some random people and figured if new botters / rwt need basic starting option.

On 4/18/2016 at 11:15 AM, adamhackz said:

You showed their username.

He said I could ^.^