Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RawrChad

Does it matter? (If there is a God or not?)

9 posts in this topic

Does it matter? (If there is a God or not?)

I was roaming on facebook when I saw something about Saddie from Duck Dynasty breaking up with her boyfriend.

I decided to read it, and it was about the video she had posted on youtube. Do be clear, I am not calling her out in anyway. I am just using her as an example.

I am not a "fan" in particularly, due to the fact that I do not watch much TV. When I do watch TV, it is not reality shows. (I watch shows like Prison Break, or all the good ones that are on Netflix haha)

Throughout the video she proceeds to talk about the breakup, discussing how God has greater plans for than to Grieve or feel "bound by bitterness." "It is not what God wants you to do." This God, who is he? Is he there? Did he create the universe and all of existence? I think the real question is. Does it matter? People saying they are "doing it for God." 

Can you not just do it for your self? Do you need a reason why the world was made? It does not matter in the spiritual sense. My personal opinion about religion and christianity is that it is great, do not get me wrong. I was actually inspired through Christianity to become the person I am today, which I believe is a better me than ever.

I have always been big into meditating, the total absence of thought, and growing "spiritually." I would say I conform to Buddhism, because I believe everyone is to grow great in them selves. Be great for your self. Instead of saying "God help me not be bitter." I would meditate and teach my self to not be bitter. Being so connected with your "spiritual mind" that when something tackles you like that, you can teach your way through all by yourself. It doesn't just have to tend to bitterness. I am speaking across the entire "Christianity" belief. Emitting love from every ounce of your being, caring for all. That's what all human should do, we all are "worth" the same.. Absolutely nothing... We all live for the one main purpose, and that is to die.  Realizing that everyone is a human being just like everyone else. No one is "worth" more than the another. 

I know not everyone puts a judgemental "value" on people, but I firmly believe a lot of people do, from my observance on this life journey. I think a lot of people need to realize this though. 

And why is this relevant? I had my heart broken last year and it tore me pretty hard. I don't make a big deal out of it and seek attention. People should keep their private lives to themselves. Also why is this "god" relevant to a break-up? Religious fanatics are seriously dumb and deceptive.

My personal opinion is someone with a higher intelligence than the other cave men knew he could control the rest of them by creating someone/something that was watching over them at all times. 

These cave men also didn't have any answers for a lot of what we know now. This was an easy answer for comfort. Now, in 2016 we know most of the answers they resorted to God for and don't have as much reason to have faith. I think a good portion of people are skeptical but they believe for the chance that it is real. 

On 4/18/2016 at 5:00 PM, McCune said:

My personal opinion is someone with a higher intelligence than the other cave men knew he could control the rest of them by creating someone/something that was watching over them at all times. 

These cave men also didn't have any answers for a lot of what we know now. This was an easy answer for comfort. Now, in 2016 we know most of the answers they resorted to God for and don't have as much reason to have faith. I think a good portion of people are skeptical but they believe for the chance that it is real. 

so many siggies , u need scripter and prem scripter to have the most siggys in this forum

23 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

so many siggies , u need scripter and prem scripter to have the most siggys in this forum

How do I get the trade with caution sig?

8 minutes ago, dirtbikr88 said:

How do I get the trade with caution sig?

scam people :D but becareful sometimes u get banned lol

1 person likes this