Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

UKF_HHA

UKF's Scripter Applcation

6 posts in this topic

1) Snipplets: N/A

2) Tutorials: N/A

3) Randoms/updates submitted: N/A

4) Scripts available to the public:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1785-chatmessenger/

5) Short biography / Coding Experience:

I used to chat over mIRC with friends, back when it was popular like MSN, and I noticed some mIRC Bots, so I started developing my own mIRC bot and ended up coding one.

I started playing Runescape back in 2004, discovered bots in 2012, and back that day I started botting.

I started to notice the bot's pattern and the way it works, so curiosity got me more into it, started to check tutorials from RSBuddy and made some simple Powerminer.

I am studying Computer Science as a Major in University and learning Java and some other languages.

Back few weeks ago, I started scripting on TriBot and doing some scripts.

I ended up doing a Progressive chopper, a smelter, and a tabs maker script and some other scripts.

6) Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter:

I love providing scripts for the community, and turning ideas and skilling training methods into scripts, it's like a hobby.

I do scripts for myself sometimes, in case I don't find the script on the repository or in case it's deprecated/outdated, so why not publish it and make it public so everyone can benefit off it :)

I am wiling to put more time and effort into providing stable scripts and helpful resources as well.

7) What you plan to provide the community with:

I am planning to release extended versions of the scripts I currently have along with new scripts that come out in the requests section.

I am also willing to provide constant updates, and help people if needed.

8) Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community? Yes, I do.

@Assume Yes I sold a private script for my own clan, I got an infraction point for that, thanks for advice.

Edited by UKF_HHA

Only include Open Sourced scripts that you're applying with.

I have reason to believe you sold private scripts without being a premium scripter. That being said, you skills are also lacking. No.

e1ec41fd43.png

Edited by Assume
2 people like this

Here's my thoughts on what you can improve.

• uSmelter
    • Constants.java
      • Your OreType's should be stored in an enum. It's proper OOP and it's a lot more efficient to use.
      • Your Locations should be stored in an enum as well.
    • BankMethod.java
      • This is not needed. You already validated the task with !hasOres() and Inventory.isFull/negated isn't going to make a difference.
      • You should separate the execute method into smaller more broken down methods so everything is not shoved into that one method.
      • This is a big no no. This is an infinite loop just waiting to happen. It's improper OOP as well.
    • RandomAction.java
      • There is no need to put your ABC statements into a switch case with a random number determining the case. ABC will check each one when the player is idling/moving and it will perform the tasks if needed.
        • Under Timed Actions in the ABC implementation thread, TRiLeZ explains that for timed actions, we should use the should method to check if you should perform the action. If it returns true then we call upon the action.
    • Smelt.java
      • You should separate the execute method into smaller more broken down methods so everything is not shoved into that one method.
      • You should null check the Interfaces that are being passed to this method.
      • There is no need to check if your player animation is -1. You only need the check to determine that you're not smithing.
      • Another big no no. This is another infinite loop waiting to happen.

I only had time to look through one of your scripts. From what I see you still have a lot to learn. Instead of using static sleeps everywhere, you should look into Conditional Sleeping and taking advantage of the returned values by methods.

2 people like this

I move for this application to be denied and UKF to be banned. @Usa, @Mute, @Todd, @TRiLeZ

681a25e2cba0ab49ec11d9f3bba4d8e0.png1a86333b17.jpg

Edited by Assume
5 people like this

You were warned March 6th for soliciting private scripts, from the screenshots it looks like you solicited private script requests the day after you were already warned.

You may re-apply for Scripter in June, if I see any other private script violations your account will face infractions otherwise expect a fair an unbiased review 2 months from now.