Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

neonhamster

Client crashes and closes

6 posts in this topic

Description of the bug (be specific): I started up a tribot client like normal on my vps and then was getting ready to start up my lava script. Before I could start the script the client just closed itself completely. It was on for less than 5 minutes. I figured it might be the vps so I went and ordered a new vps with twice the ram and it did the same thing. Although it happened after I opened up a second tab under the same client. The original vps with half the ram was only running 1 client with 1 tab.

How often the bug occurs: just recently, everytime I start up a client after 5-20minutes

Triggers of the bug (if known):

Java version: 1.8.0_77

Max Heap Size: not sure how to check

TRiBot client version: 9.300_6

Looking Glass (yes/no): no

Operating System: Linux, Debian 7

Script Name: USA Lava Dragons

TRiBot Old-School or RS3: Old School

Client Debug: don't have

Bot Debug: don't have

Screenshots (if any): none

Edited by neonhamster

8 hours ago, neonhamster said:

Description of the bug (be specific): I started up a tribot client like normal on my vps and then was getting ready to start up my lava script. Before I could start the script the client just closed itself completely. It was on for less than 5 minutes. I figured it might be the vps so I went and ordered a new vps with twice the ram and it did the same thing. Although it happened after I opened up a second tab under the same client. The original vps with half the ram was only running 1 client with 1 tab.

How often the bug occurs: just recently, everytime I start up a client after 5-20minutes

Triggers of the bug (if known):

Java version: 1.8.0_77

Max Heap Size: not sure how to check

TRiBot client version: 9.300_6

Looking Glass (yes/no): no

Operating System: Linux, Debian 7

Script Name: USA Lava Dragons

TRiBot Old-School or RS3: Old School

Client Debug: don't have

Bot Debug: don't have

Screenshots (if any): none

6 hours ago, Kubik said:

having the same issue on my vps, linux system

Heap Size is allocated when you start TRiBot through the loader, it's actually an option in the loader itself (see the picture below, where my cursor is). I'd advise you increase your heap size (the number) and see if that can resolve your issue. Typically TRiBot crashes are related to the client running out of heap space.

Hosfpx1.png

Where my cursor is in the picture is the Heap Size

1 hour ago, iFluffee said:

Heap Size is allocated when you start TRiBot through the loader, it's actually an option in the loader itself (see the picture below, where my cursor is). I'd advise you increase your heap size (the number) and see if that can resolve your issue. Typically TRiBot crashes are related to the client running out of heap space.

Hosfpx1.png

Where my cursor is in the picture is the Heap Size

thank you for your response. What heap size should I increase it to and how do I know what my limit is?

5 hours ago, neonhamster said:

thank you for your response. What heap size should I increase it to and how do I know what my limit is?

Personally, I use 256mb per client, however TRiLeZ has a guide here

And your heap size relates to your ram, so do not exceed the ram in your PC/VPS. Also remember that 8gb of ram is not 8gb of usable ram, as some of that is consumed by the os and whatnot.

I just got the same problem. M break handler has worked perfect but as soon as i started the script it logged and closed the client. Ive turned breaks off and put heap to 256mb and its running fine. I will try breaks again now see it works.

Update breaks working fine. Was the heap. Strange how it needed a change when it was running fine. Cheers ifluffe. Top guy