Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HabbaTheJutt

Proxifier

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone here have any experience with it and what are some unique/helpful features it has? Specifically, what I'm looking to do with it is have multiple instances of a web browser open, all running on different proxies so that I can use LG to some effectiveness. Yes, I know that LG can already switch the proxy once it takes control of the web client, but I'm paranoid that Jagex might be able to detect the change between the IP to which the client data was sent and the IP that is now making connections through said client. 

3 minutes ago, kylezell said:

I don't think you need to be that paranoid mate.

my accounts get banned within 2 weeks so

This guide  by @iFluffee may contain helpful information for you. 

Good luck on expanding your farm!

1 minute ago, HabbaTheJutt said:

my accounts get banned within 2 weeks so

That not bad at all.
There are many inexperienced botters who complain about get banned within a day! :P 

2 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

This guide  by @iFluffee may contain helpful information for you. 

Good luck on expanding your farm!

That not bad at all.
There are many inexperienced botters who complain about get banned within a day! :P 

Yeah, but I'm not retarded about it. I've set up breaks, I use unique proxies, I don't overwork them. I've had some bad luck with scripts too. Thank you for the link!

1 person likes this

Umm, you can do multiple IP"s at once using proxifyer once you load up rs with proxifyer on, that IP on that client wont change unless you log I believe.