Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Terced

connection error: exception thrown

11 posts in this topic

losing one day of my VIP trial because of this... :@ nothing else needs to be said was working fine now Im getting this (title)

using java 1.8.0_77 on windows

Edited by Terced

Can you give us a picture of what's happening? Does it say that in the client debug? We need more information than just "connection error: exception thrown".

9 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

Can you give us a picture of what's happening? Does it say that in the client debug? We need more information than just "connection error: exception thrown".

http://prnt.sc/asygs7

2 hours ago, Terced said:

This is a connection error, which means that your internet provider is blocking your connection to TRiBot (which can occur at Universities and College's) or your local firewall is blocking TRiBot's connection to the internet. Why don't you try disabling any anti-virus firewall you have as well as the windows firewall installed on your computer. If that resolves the problem we can look into trying to allow TRiBot to pass through the firewall.

23 hours ago, iFluffee said:

This is a connection error, which means that your internet provider is blocking your connection to TRiBot (which can occur at Universities and College's) or your local firewall is blocking TRiBot's connection to the internet. Why don't you try disabling any anti-virus firewall you have as well as the windows firewall installed on your computer. If that resolves the problem we can look into trying to allow TRiBot to pass through the firewall.

turned off windows firewall and  all  firewalls and still same error

5 hours ago, Terced said:

turned off windows firewall and  all  firewalls and still same error

Then it looks as if your ISP is blocking your connection to TRiBot. Try connecting to a VPN such as Cyber Ghost and then see if you can connect to TRiBot.

Edited by iFluffee

9 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

Then it looks as if your ISP is blocking your connection to TRiBot. Try connecting to a VPN such as Cyber Ghost and then see if you can connect to TRiBot.

ill try this, weird part is it was working fine before.

16 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

tried cyberghost... still isnt working :(

On 4/16/2016 at 0:45 PM, iFluffee said:

id appreciate a fix considering i lost my VIP trial because of this and I bought a script

9 minutes ago, Terced said:

id appreciate a fix considering i lost my VIP trial because of this and I bought a script

I've exhausted my usual solutions. If you'd like you can add my Skype (in my sig) and I'll see if I can provide better help there :)

Edited by iFluffee

On 4/18/2016 at 8:37 PM, iFluffee said:

I've exhausted my usual solutions. If you'd like you can add my Skype (in my sig) and I'll see if I can provide better help there :)

problem has  fixed  itself :) thanks for the  help