Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bludstained1

New to Tribot; What makes a premium script worth it?

4 posts in this topic

I recently started playing OSRS again, and I'm not sure whats even worth botting anymore and what has the highest/lowest ban rates. Not sure I'll ever run more than maybe 2-3 accounts max with anything I ever do as I primarily only play one at a time, but I like to go the extra mile and buy top of the line scripts to have the best antiban possible. Since I'm new to the Tribot community I'd like your opinions as to what makes a premium script worth paying for here, and the scripters I should keep an eye out for on premium releases. Sorry to play favorites as I'm sure everyone that makes a premium script knows what they are doing, but some are more experienced than others and when buying a product you always want the best bang for your buck. I'd appreciate all opinions and answers thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, Bludstained1 said:

I recently started playing OSRS again, and I'm not sure whats even worth botting anymore and what has the highest/lowest ban rates. Not sure I'll ever run more than maybe 2-3 accounts max with anything I ever do as I primarily only play one at a time, but I like to go the extra mile and buy top of the line scripts to have the best antiban possible. Since I'm new to the Tribot community I'd like your opinions as to what makes a premium script worth paying for here, and the scripters I should keep an eye out for on premium releases. Sorry to play favorites as I'm sure everyone that makes a premium script knows what they are doing, but some are more experienced than others and when buying a product you always want the best bang for your buck. I'd appreciate all opinions and answers thanks in advance!

Better anti-ban, better customer support, quicker updates and normally just a higher quality script in general.

Im not asking which scripts or how, because I know most avid botters do not want to disclose information; But for the current state of OSRS in your opinions, what is more worth my money in premium scripts? Mining, Runecrafting, Hunter, Woodcutting or something else like maybe a merchanting script? I'll primarily be doing this on one account which will be a pure for the time being, and I'm not familiar with ban rates. Hunter used to be a ban in like an hour, so I'm very cautious and looking for advice before I impulse buy anything.