Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsstrker

Scripts suck?

11 posts in this topic

I paid 18$ to become vip and use tri pc.

Tri pc is so unstable and constantly gets confused got me a 48hr ban.

Then all the other scripts seem very bot like.. banking fails on the 3 scripts iv used.

And combat scripts dont position the target it view and looking and clicking threw walls to attack isn't human like very medicore  bot like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need help with a specific script:
Read the scripts 1st post, and see if the developer has a preferred bug report format.
Post a detailed report of the issues on the script's thread. The more information you include, the better help you will get from the coder.

Getting bans is a part of botting, no one is immune to them.

Not sure what you mean by "bot-like", all TRiBot premium scripts require ABCL2, which mimics human play based on actual human data.

 

As far as TRi PC goes, I see various posts within the last month of users doing quite well with it.

 

Maybe you're not setting it up properly, check out this post in which a user shares his settings.
He claims he got full void, and another user said the settings worked well for him also:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

If you need help with a specific script:
Read the scripts 1st post, and see if the developer has a preferred bug report format.
Post a detailed report of the issues on the script's thread. The more information you include, the better help you will get from the coder.

Getting bans is a part of botting, no one is immune to them.

Not sure what you mean by "bot-like", all TRiBot premium scripts require ABCL2, which mimics human play based on actual human data.

 

As far as TRi PC goes, I see various posts within the last month of users doing quite well with it.

 

Maybe you're not setting it up properly, check out this post in which a user shares his settings.
He claims he got full void, and another user said the settings worked well for him also:

 

I'm afraid this lad does not know botting very well or tribot especially as this is posted in the rs3 script discussion area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dsstrker said:

Then all the other scripts seem very bot like.. banking fails on the 3 scripts iv used.

So you've tried every single script on tribot? Damn must of cost you like $500+. Stop complaining because you don't know how to bot and you were expecting to get full void in a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the scripts iv tried..not all avaliable.
no i wasn't expecting to get it in a day, i botted 8 hours over 2 days.
i expected there to be a flawless script that wasn't going to bug out in stupid ways like it did considering it wasn't free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with OP a lot of premium scripts are heavily undermanaged. I have noticed with time there isn't a lot of anti-ban put in some of them.

Some premium script authors are barely active and provide absolutely zero support.

Edited by Underpaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Underpaw said:

I agree with OP a lot of premium scripts are heavily undermanaged. I have noticed with time there isn't a lot of anti-ban put in some of them.

Some premium script authors are barely active and provide absolutely zero support.

Just read the posts on the script thread and this won't be an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rsproject said:

Just read the posts on the script thread and this won't be an issue.

Ehm... I'm talking about few premium scripts receiving zero maintenance and are purely broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Ehm... I'm talking about few premium scripts receiving zero maintenance and are purely broken.

If a scripter is neglecting his script, and the case fits the requirements for a script dispute, you can file one for further action to be taken.

Most of the time these issues can be solved by posting detailed bug reports on the scritp's thread, so the developer can fix it.

Edited by YoHoJo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Ehm... I'm talking about few premium scripts receiving zero maintenance and are purely broken.

If they're receiving 0 maintenance and are purely broken, the people who have already purchased the script will have posted that, so you can just read the posts and then not buy it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Underpaw said:

I agree with OP a lot of premium scripts are heavily undermanaged. I have noticed with time there isn't a lot of anti-ban put in some of them.

Some premium script authors are barely active and provide absolutely zero support.

The users that fail to report bugs properly are to blame for most bugs in scripts.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.